Commonwealth Dissolved

Prince Hunter of Bavaria

Australia. 

In my darkest hours, I never thought I would ever have to give up my country, be killed for helping people. The Bloody President is dragged through the halls of his Presidential residence. Looking, seeing the dead bodies of Marines, Soldiers, Security Service Units, and Security Forces. !@#$ing !@#$s... He is dragged outside, where he sees his nation crumbling. Explosions, gunfire screams. !@#$ing bastards he screams before he is punched again. 

Mr. Hunter.... Bradley Davis Hunter, daughter Emily "Burns" Hunter, Leah "Blake" Hunter, and wife motioning to his tied up wife Haily Burns. Mr. President, did you really think the FPO was dissolved. No, we got stronger, and we hit you when you least expected it. President Blackburn was a stupid lady, and she refused to read our statement. Then again she was a lonely lady if you want your wife to survive and your daughter in France and Caledonia to survive then reach it. 

The TV Flickers... Dear Orbis. The Crippling sanctions from Britannia have killed our nation.... The President Laughs... Regardless, the Free People of Oceania have overrun the Australian Government and its military. As we speak thousands are being "Liberated" The Islamic Republic of Oceania has established an Oceania base version of the Islamic Liberation Organization. We demand all our allies to leave us alone and allow the IRO to continue to strive. We also would like to tell King Cenna, that Zeus was stupid, that missile defense system can never destroy us!!! Al-Islami then takes First Lady burns stabbing her, letting her bleed to death in front of the camera and in front of Hunter... Nooooo screams Hunter, sobbing and crying in front of the Camera you piece of shit, !@#$ing animals!!!! Al-Islami then takes President Hunter by the neck... Wait let me say one last thing, nothing negative. I promise. He lets Hunter Speak for the last time... Empress Wolfie, I know we never met, but your mother was outstanding. As my daughter currently lives in France, please I beg of you, from a father to a mother. Please keep her safe...President Hunter cries.... And King Cenna, keep my daughter safe, I trust you and I know you will keep her safe.... And KILL THESE SONS OF !@#$E..... Al-Islami slits Hunter's throat, gasping for breath... Hunter dies front of the Camera... The Camera zooms out, enveloping the room, with a Burning Australian Flag... The Entire Australian Government lays dead, and the IRO flag drops down. 

OOC: So.... I would like to personally thank ever member of the RP Community for helping me... You may not really understand, but I have had really deep RL Issues. But inadvertently you helped me, and you made me feel much better, something I can never repay. I owe you all a lot. And I have sent a personal request to Eva for some gifts to a couple of friends... I would like to thank you all once again. I hope to come back one day to RP thank you :) You all are some of the greatest people I may know. 

• Upvote 1

"My old friend... I promise to avenge you... Even if it means killing Al-Islami myself." Alexei said to himself after seeing the broadcast.

(OOC: Farewell my friend. May you always remain safe. o7)

General Bradley hopes we can avenge the late President Hunter

OOC: I hope to see you soon my friend, come back safe

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

We are shocked and outraged. The president will be avenged.

OOC: Farewell my friend. Remain safe. We're rooting for you here in the RP community.

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Empress Wolfie unable to watch the video.. Crying... Her brothers and sisters unable to speak. Finally Prince Napoleon breaks the Silence. Those fu**** pigs will pay. Their heads on a pike and they necks on the guillotine. Empress Wolfie stop crying... Napoleon you have failed me one.. Do not fail me again, bring me Al-islami dead or alive. 

*Outside of a French University*

Madame, Hunter... We need you to come with us. The startled girl asks the Guards what is wrong.. Has something happened to my Father, is he okay worrily replies Emily. 

The Ambassador of Australia and the Royal Family sit with Emily.

Emily, this is hard to say... Your father, and mother were  killed earlier today.. The girl begins to sob and cry.. The Royal Family moves closer to comfort her... NO GET AWAY FROM HE Screams Emily. This is all your FAULTS! IF YOU HAD DESTROYED THOES F*** ISLAMISTS IN SYRIA WE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THIS MESS.. She runs off into the Royal Maze.. Give her time to cool off Empress. How is her sister? Chloe? she is fine. Caledonia quickly intercepted her on her school trip. The rest of her schoolmates are being kept in Caledonia, tell me Ambassador what would be the legal basis if we wanted to adopt her?

sig.gif

Me and Cenna are going to do our best to keep his land unclaimed :P

We will be doing what we did in Syira.. Making a big fuss :P so I dont think you want it.... 

Don't tell me what I want and don't want.