Who Ordered Roses?

Sval

Well for that I apologise. I'm just pleased with how hard we managed to hit.

Meh, your post was better before you edited it. Now that makes me want to discuss how hard you hit and I think our views on it are going to be extremely far apart. :P

I do apologize too though I am getting a little cocky and being harsh. White Rose did act honorably and bravely if nothing else, I'll give you that. It's a pleasure fighting you and I do hope you have fun. o/

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

WR had like ~12k score and they're only a protectorate, they did well for a small alliance that has never fought before.

They've certainly done better for their size than a handful of alliances BK and TKR called to help them at least :v

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

WR had like ~12k score and they're only a protectorate, they did well for a small alliance that has never fought before.

They've certainly done better for their size than a handful of alliances BK and TKR called to help them at least :v

Don't be a !@#$. Say some names.

6XmKiC2.png

Don't be a !@#$. Say some names.

ESD and Fake BoC  :v

Pantheon obviously?

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Meh, your post was better before you edited it. Now that makes me want to discuss how hard you hit and I think our views on it are going to be extremely far apart. :P

I do apologize too though I am getting a little cocky and being harsh. White Rose did act honorably and bravely if nothing else, I'll give you that. It's a pleasure fighting you and I do hope you have fun. o/

It's a learning curve. Frankly, I was enjoying the IC shitposting. But if it's coming across as serious, I'll draw the line there. My only beef with NPO is the attack on BK. There's no malice there.

I'm having fun. You're having fun. War is fun.

• Upvote 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

BK appreciates the sentiment of you trying to help them I'm sure but you barely slowed us down at all. If we were running through BK at 100 mph, you slowed us down to 99 mph for half a day. That's about it.

Don't feel too bad though, Resplendent & BoC didn't do much better. Guess maybe the NPO war machine isn't as terrible as Syndi likes to claim. :D

[18:06:19] <&Yoso|Away> >tfw they hit BK with 50% military
[18:06:23] <&Yoso|Away> >tfw they hit BK with two other alliances
[18:06:29] <&Yoso|Away> >tfw they think they're good
[18:06:35] <&Yoso|Away> >tfw they rolled over and didn't even fight back last war
[18:06:46] <&Yoso|Away> >tfw we're not even fully taken out yet

Okay m8.
  • Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

[18:06:35] <&Yoso|Away> >tfw they rolled over and didn't even fight back last war

Okay m8.

We wouldn't have had a chance against your bigger nations without the mobilization advantage and certainly not against your top tier without UPN.

It's not really about being good. I don't subscribe to the idea that some people are just better than others at warring. People got on when we told them to and hit as told and we had an offensive advantage. That's it.

People are having fun not purely being on the defensive since going aggressive is a lot more fun in this game.

• Upvote 1

Okay m8.

Some of that can be said for the victory over NPO last war that Syndi brags about too. Only I'm not here saying we're the best and that yall are complete trash. Just that we might be better than you think.

I realize we caught you off-guard and had some help. Doesn't change the fact that we are doing massive damage to you. (and that the counters on us didn't slow us down a whole lot, we did do well neutralizing the counters on us. I am proud of Pacifica's war effort and you can say all the words you want but it's not going to change that)

Edited by Canik
  • Upvote 1

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

Anyone can land a sucker punch.

When you corner someone into a position where they're going to get rolled anyway, that's what some will do. I preferred a banzai attack to the Alamo.

Edited by Roquentin

Some of that can be said for the victory over NPO last war that Syndi brags about too. Only I'm not here saying we're the best and that yall are complete trash. Just that we might be better than you think.

I realize we caught you off-guard and had some help. Doesn't change the fact that we are doing massive damage to you. (and that the counters on us didn't slow us down a whole lot, we did do well neutralizing the counters on us. I am proud of Pacifica's war effort and you can say all the words you want but it's not going to change that)

Actually I read your comment wrong.

To be fair, NPO is the best alliance in your coalition and I guess your standards have to be lower being surrounded by worse alliances.

Fair game.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

The feeling is mutual. :)

I actually revised my comment after I read it wrong the first time.

But I do think you've jumped out of the loony bin a tad early :P

BK in a nutshell

When you corner someone into a position where they're going to get rolled anyway, that's what some will do. I preferred a banzai attack to the Alamo.

Let's go attack Amino Acids since they'll be harder

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-