Notice from Pantheon

Yui

o/ Fistandantilus

o/ Yui

Well, I didn't get to talk to Fist directly, but:

From what I understand, Pantheon was supposed to launch a strike on UPN and VE right before reset, as agreed upon after talking with our allies, but Fist overslept.

As a result, we all sat around in IRC at the appointed time, waiting (no one had even told us who we were attacking, at that point), and nothing happened.

Fist felt really bad about sleeping through the meeting, but honestly, who hasn't overslept from time to time, so I don't blame him. There's no shame in it!

Then, before I knew it, he had stepped down and deleted his nation.

Thus, busy IRL schedule = no more PnW.

Sorry if our leaders (who did get to talk to Fist, so clearly know more than I) didn't want any gory details spilled, but honestly, I have a sieve for a brain so I'm never going to remember to say anything other than the honest truth -- as I've managed to piece it together -- in the days and weeks to come when people ask me, "What happened to Fist?"

So again, it's just a really unfortunate situation about Fist, but Yui, Don, Chiester, Markonious, and others have all done a fine job stepping up to try to fill the void left by Fist's very sudden departure.

We're all just going to do the best we can, for Fist.  ^_^

Disclaimer: Sorry in advance if I have unintentionally misrepresented something in this post. Just trying to let folks know what's what.

• Upvote 3

Who let you be leader.

Why are you such an arsehole.

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I'm sorry to hear about your situation pantheon. Still lots of love for fist.

Thank you for your support this war despite your unfortunate circumstances. We appreciate it.

Thank me FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Shit happens.

Fist, if you're reading this, no one blames you for anything. Just come back and play the game.

If Pantheon ever needs anything, BK is here to help. (Along with your amazing allies)

this, and welcome to the frey Yui

• Upvote 2

OvsfySW.png

Genuinely saddened by this considering I was trying to talk him out of it literally moments before he quit. The deletion was super sudden though :/ Come back Fist, there's nothing to be ashamed of my friend we all oversleep every now and then.

o/ Fistandantilus

o/ Yui

o/ Pantheon

• Upvote 3

Genuinely saddened by this considering I was trying to talk him out of it literally moments before he quit. The deletion was super sudden though :/ Come back Fist, there's nothing to be ashamed of my friend we all oversleep every now and then.

o/ Fistandantilus

o/ Yui

o/ Pantheon

Yeah, not all of us are Roquentin

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I don't think he would've deleted unless there was some super srs real life stuff going on that intervened as well.  He was just too focused on the game it seemed.

No one blamed him at all, just FYI.  We were all glad he got on.

• Downvote 1