Viridian Annoucenement

MoonPie

tQqYHTt.png

Knt9ISv.png

Introducing the new Secretary for The Viridian Entente Sweeeeet Ronny D!  5 Es people,you know it is official!

MoonPie - Lord of the Entente

Seeker - Duke of the Entente

Olorin - Secretary of the Interior

Sweeeeet Ronny D - Secretary of the State

Grosskev - Secretary of Defense

Edited by MoonPie
  • Upvote 6

• Wiki Mod

I literally rolled my eyes when I read this.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

For the record, I hate all of you. and as my first official out reach as the guy in-charge of VE outreach.  I want to communicate my extreme disappointment in the Mensa war machine, that you had to call in those silly infra huggers over at Pantheon to actually stop me from rolling your "at the time" top two nations.  They almost blew it too rolling in with those sick navy attacks...  Unlike Spooner, I actually have a warchest (Spooner, seriously bro, you should be better than that).  Pantheon, that whole first strike, as a retired military officer just made me sad. 

This is the second war in a row, where people have had to call in help just to stop me, and while flattered, I expected more out of you Mensa.

As my second official act, to my leadership and allies... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?  I have no knowledge on the behind the scenes about what is going on, but this has got to be the dumbest war I have ever seen.  Poorly planned, terribly executed, you guys should all resign for the cluster &#33;@#&#036; that is this war.  I am disgusted by all of you. 

That being said anyone want to be allies with VE! shoot me a PM!  My only requirement is that you are not dumb.

P.S.  I never accepted this position, I don't care how drunk you are Moonie.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

Haha, SRD.  Your reply would mean more if you were a 1man alliance, but alas, you're not.  So now we're stuck dealing with...  well, just you from VE I guess?

Should feel complimented, honestly.  Maybe with the promotion you can finally get something fixed so this "blitz" of VE's doesn't occur again?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

>complaining because you attacked and got countered

>actually in government and don't expect that.

Seriously, this is why Mensa win wars. Because we don't give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks. Doing stupid stuff because it fits with your bizarro idea of honour in a browser game is what leads alliances to get beaten.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

>complaining because you attacked and got countered

>actually in government and don't expect that.

Seriously, this is why Mensa win wars. Because we don't give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks. Doing stupid stuff because it fits with your bizarro idea of honour in a browser game is what leads alliances to get beaten.

FOR STEVE! Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Haha, SRD.  Your reply would mean more if you were a 1man alliance, but alas, you're not.  So now we're stuck dealing with...  well, just you from VE I guess?

Should feel complimented, honestly.  Maybe with the promotion you can finally get something fixed so this "blitz" of VE's doesn't occur again?

I am not in gov, despite what this announcement says I am still retired, so the only nation I can speak for is my own.  Which just happens to be the only one in VE that is currently winning any wars against Mensa.

Honestly, we could make good use out of SRD, but that would take away one more challenging player to overcome thus making the game even more dull.

Than stop rolling VE and declare on BK!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-