The Fury of the Gods Descends!

Don Juan

So...why did Fistandantilus leave? Did he delete his nation as well?

I have no clue and yes, yes he did.

Kick some booty.

#DED, SRD already kicked my arse.

Edited by Chiester 00

Someone just make sure he's good IRL. Dropping long term commitments can be a bad sign wrt mental health.

I wish I had a way to tell him it's okay. D:

Maybe he'll swing back around these forums or the Pantheon forums. I'll send him a message.

I guess I'm the closest to someone who knows.

This is an oA, at the behest of ourselves and TKR, ultimately in defense of the Black Knights.

There is no better way to defend the Knights Radiant or the Syndicate, and we thank Pantheon's members for their help.

Happy hunting.   :D

Sounds about right based on (what little) I know. Don Juan hit "like" on this post, so that might be the closest thing to an explanation y'all will get unless one of our leaders makes a post about it.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 1

Lol, predictable from a massive AA of pixel huggers. We all know you guys only tossed in for our side because you fear getting dethroned. Ya know, cuz almighty#1rank and assorted stuff.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Lol, predictable from a massive AA of pixel huggers. We all know you guys only tossed in for our side because you fear getting dethroned. Ya know, cuz almighty#1rank and assorted stuff.

I never wanted to be #1 in the first place, so I don't mind Pantheon getting dethroned (just not boned). :P

And was it predictable? Because I really thought we might hit one of the AAs hitting t$ or TKR directly, but after talking with our two MD-level allies, this was what we all (that is to say, our leaders and theirs) agreed upon, as Manthrax said.

So predictable from a massive AA of pixel huggers, declaring war on two alliances. You're so right buddy. Sheepy should give you an in-game award for being such a genius.

Yep, two alliances already knee-deep in war on other fronts. It doesn't require "genius status" to comprehend that action is, in fact, called bandwagoning. But to save Pantheon's pixels in the long term I totally get the move :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Yep, two alliances already knee-deep in war on other fronts. It doesn't require "genius status" to comprehend that action is, in fact, called bandwagoning. But to save Pantheon's pixels in the long term I totally get the move :P

Are you aware that YOU hit US? We are very much in our right to retaliate in whatever way we please.

• Upvote 2

Is this you requesting that all future wars be fought 1v1? If so, our side would always win.

(Also, just a friendly reminder than three alliances on your side "bandwagon'd" against BK)

• Upvote 4

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Is this you requesting that all future wars be fought 1v1? If so, our side would always win.

(Also, just a friendly reminder than three four alliances on your side "bandwagon'd" against BK)

FYP.

• Downvote 1

(Also, just a friendly reminder than three alliances on your side "bandwagon'd" against BK)

We need to find ways to make this game interesting again.  We should fight with one hand behind our back or something.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

I don't know wether I should be

1) Happy Pantheon actually decided to risk their reputation of outdoing GPA in protecting their precious pixels, especially after masterfully staying out of the last two big wars...

[2) Laughing my head off over the fact that the biggest AA in the history of the game decided to wait three days to enter a war that has largely been won by their allies...]

3) Shaking my head at how ridiculous it was of me to expect anything else...

PS: Shoutout to Jessica Rabbit for coming up with the planes-only strategy, fighting tS has been like fighting your ex-wife for money, they just don't give it up!

edited part in [brackets]

Edited by Jakeman4
  • Upvote 1

PS: Shoutout to Jessica Rabbit for coming up with the planes-only strategy, fighting tS has been like fighting your ex-wife for money, they just don't give it up!

You never knew how to treat her, and she's happier now.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs