Pantheon DoW

tenk

Welcome aboard

Light the fires!!!!

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Stolen joke/10

bruh it hasn't even been a couple of hours smh

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

What happened to Fist?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14271

Edit: I take it back, he might have some IRL shit happening. Take care of yourself mate.

Edited by durmij

"Still waiting for yours, Rose"

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

BK did it better. This is nowhere near as dank

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Well, this is what fist told me when you guys dropped us for some reason:

"You are correct, VE has been nothing but great to us, and this came at a point where I'd say our relations where at an all-time high =/. I really don't think their intent is to wantonly pile on VE, and it's certainly something I'd never support regardless of how things happen between us. ATM, with Pantheon being a defensive alliance having non chaining MnDoAPs on both sides(And both sides being politically competent), we can not defend anyone without backstabing someone, and that is something I would never do."

Pretty lame guys, pretty lame. VE was nothing but friends to you guys from your earliest days. I personally arranged for loans to get you guys going and helped protect you from Raiders. This is really how you repay us?

• Upvote 3

Well, this is what fist told me when you guys dropped us for some reason:

"You are correct, VE has been nothing but great to us, and this came at a point where I'd say our relations where at an all-time high =/. I really don't think their intent is to wantonly pile on VE, and it's certainly something I'd never support regardless of how things happen between us. ATM, with Pantheon being a defensive alliance having non chaining MnDoAPs on both sides(And both sides being politically competent), we can not defend anyone without backstabing someone, and that is something I would never do."

Pretty lame guys, pretty lame. VE was nothing but friends to you guys from your earliest days. I personally arranged for loans to get you guys going and helped protect you from Raiders. This is really how you repay us?

I'm sorry, but was it not VE who cancelled on Panth? But now you're trying to shame them for committing to people who didn't cancel on them. You invited this possibility when you cancelled on them and you made it that much more likely when you and your allies declared an offensive war on their friends. 

Take your poor excuse of an attempt to claim the moral high ground somewhere else. 

• Upvote 6

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I'm sorry, but was it not VE who cancelled on Panth? But now you're trying to shame them for committing to people who didn't cancel on them. You invited this possibility when you cancelled on them and you made it that much more likely when you and your allies declared an offensive war on their friends.

Take your poor excuse of an attempt to claim the moral high ground somewhere else.

Hi,

VE canceled on Pantheon because Pantheon was going to cancel on VE because of a deal they made with TKR or BK (I forget which).

6XmKiC2.png