Imperial Decree - Polaris

AlmightyGrub

Are you tired of bad receptions to your declarations of war? Do you have something to say, but are you just not sure how to put it?

According to leading researchers, 95% of the PW populace suffers from Declaration Anxiety Syndrom. DAS is very real. It leads to shitposts and terrible DoWs.

But no longer! In cooperation with The Syndicate, we are proud to present: 'PartiDoW Ltd.'! Have your Declaration of War written by the snake himself for a guaranteed tear harvest.  Bury your adversaries under the weight of your wordwall for the low price of only 10 million dollars. Order today!

Not gonna lie, this would actually be something I'd buy.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It's hilariously self-agrandizing to call yourself an empire.

Don't you generally have to be good before you can make claims like that?

Polar wasn't THAT bad.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I see how it is, I see how it can be.  I know how it was, I know how it can be.

Black Knight, a long way from home.

o/ Polaris

I for one welcome actual posts declaring war.  I wish we could go back to asking for bullshit CB's at least.

I would like for a DoW to contain

"A reason for the war"--legit or not, who cares and

"A way out"--the conditions the target alliance must meet for the war to end

Like "Hey, Polaris, we're hitting you cuz we hate polar bears and pengiuns.  You can end this war at any time by disbanding all nuclear weapons and missiles and aircraft and announcing your surrender on these forums".

Something like that.

Well, a mangirl can dream.

Duke of House Greyjoy

I for one welcome actual posts declaring war. I wish we could go back to asking for bullshit CB's at least.

I would like for a DoW to contain

"A reason for the war"--legit or not, who cares and

"A way out"--the conditions the target alliance must meet for the war to end

Like "Hey, Polaris, we're hitting you cuz we hate polar bears and pengiuns. You can end this war at any time by disbanding all nuclear weapons and missiles and aircraft and announcing your surrender on these forums".

Something like that.

Well, a mangirl can dream.

Your sphere started it.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Are you tired of bad receptions to your declarations of war? Do you have something to say, but are you just not sure how to put it?

According to leading researchers, 95% of the PW populace suffers from Declaration Anxiety Syndrom. DAS is very real. It leads to shitposts and terrible DoWs.

But no longer! In cooperation with The Syndicate, we are proud to present: 'PartiDoW Ltd.'! Have your Declaration of War written by the snake himself for a guaranteed tear harvest.  Bury your adversaries under the weight of your wordwall for the low price of only 10 million dollars. Order today!

shit I'll do it for free

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

TS dow sucked this time though

Rude.

I had like 10 minutes to write it. Also, screw you for not appreciating the inversion of the WoT paradigm that had dominated this political scene for far too long.

:(

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Rude.

I had like 10 minutes to write it. Also, screw you for not appreciating the inversion of the WoT paradigm that had dominated this political scene for far too long.

Should've paid Parti 10 milli smh :/

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

But no longer! In cooperation with The Syndicate, we are proud to present: 'PartiDoW Ltd.'! Have your Declaration of War written by the snake himself for a guaranteed tear harvest. Bury your adversaries under the weight of your wordwall for the low price of only 10 million dollars. Order today!

... step into my office. I wish to discuss shares. Edited by Bezzers

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Rude.

I''l write a "ts gov too slow" for you!

Greatkitteh was here.-