Hello BK

Yosodog

The rare Paracovanant DoW, you almost never find these in the wild.

Wait a second...

• Upvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

As soon as I saw Yosodog was the one who made this I figured what this was going to be about but I admit I got a good chuckle out of it.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Check the wars screens. Why do these (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) carry over alliances have to be such shit?

As we are technically a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) carryover alliance we take offense to that (not really I just felt like saying that :P but we pretty much are the CCC's successor in spirit)

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Check the wars screens. Why do these (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) carry over alliances have to be such shit?

Death to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances!

v9DIVzo.png