Lol Avoid Launching Nukes

Guinevere

North America has 1372 nations (30% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 837.86 R (36% of all continental radiation). At 0.611 R per nation, North America has 120% of their fair share of radiation.
Europe has 1294 nations (29% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 411.48 R (18% of all continental radiation). At 0.318 R per nation, Europe has 62% of their fair share of radiation.
Africa has 452 nations (10% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 357.04 R (15% of all continental radiation). At 0.79 R per nation, Africa has 150% of their fair share of radiation.
Asia has 839 nations (19% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 225.18 R (10% of all continental radiation). At 0.268 R per nation, Asia has 53% of their fair share of radiation.
Australia has 275 nations (6% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 153.78 R (7% of all continental radiation). At 0.559 R per nation, Australia has 117% of their fair share of radiation.
South America has 294 nations (6% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 244.86 R (11% of all continental radiation). At 0.833 R per nation, South America has 183% of their fair share of radiation.

Even though North America has the most radiation by a significant margin, It's actually South America that has the most radiation per nation.

Edited by Roll Sheepy
  • Upvote 5
RollSheepy.png

Water, fire, air and dirt

!@#$ magnets, how do they work?

And I don’t wanna talk to a scientist

Y’all !@#$s lying, and getting me pissed.

This is a man that likes good things.

I seriously want to go to a Gathering one year. Whoop whoop!

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

North America has 1372 nations (30% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 837.86 R (36% of all continental radiation). At 0.611 R per nation, North America has 120% of their fair share of radiation.

Europe has 1294 nations (29% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 411.48 R (18% of all continental radiation). At 0.318 R per nation, Europe has 62% of their fair share of radiation.

Africa has 452 nations (10% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 357.04 R (15% of all continental radiation). At 0.79 R per nation, Africa has 150% of their fair share of radiation.

Asia has 839 nations (19% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 225.18 R (10% of all continental radiation). At 0.268 R per nation, Asia has 53% of their fair share of radiation.

Australia has 275 nations (6% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 153.78 R (7% of all continental radiation). At 0.559 R per nation, Australia has 117% of their fair share of radiation.

South America has 294 nations (6% of all nations) and continental radiation is at 244.86 R (11% of all continental radiation). At 0.833 R per nation, South America has 183% of their fair share of radiation.

Even though North America has the most radiation by a significant margin, It's actually Asia that has the most radiation per nation.

You mean South America right?

-signature removed for rules violation-

Well, at least now we can work nuclear treaties that alliances can agree on. And potentially work towards disarmament.

No. We dont need more SALT.

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

No, that's the "developer" for Oblivion with Guns (F****** 3) and Skyrim with Guns (F****** 4).

These are genuine Fallout:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_(video_game)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

No, that's the "developer" for Oblivion with Guns (F****** 3) and Skyrim with Guns (F****** 4).

These are genuine Fallout:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_(video_game)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas

"My generation of things is better than your generation of things!"

q8nfyvc.gif

North America Radiation Index

Food Production: -100.00%

South America Radiation Index

Food Production: -94.49%

Europe Radiation Index

Asia Radiation Index

Food Production: -91.96%

Africa Radiation Index

Australia Radiation Index

Food Production: -85.16%

Nuclear Weapons Detonated in Last 24 Hours 250

High five folks, we're this close to destroying the planet.

Just a little more ~

High five folks, we're this close to destroying the planet.

Just a little more ~

6 nukes to wipe out South America, 13 12 for Asia, and 24 for Australia. Fewer if you take into account global radiation from nukes on other continents.

Edit: One nuke launched while I was posting! Won't be long now...

Edited by Roll Sheepy
RollSheepy.png

I made a few million profit buying food from Placentica who was selling at 170 ppu shortly after this beginning then flipped it at 280 ppu. Haha sucker

I like this system, will make food a more interesting commodity to trade.

• Upvote 1

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

North America Radiation Index

South America Radiation Index

Food Production: -99.67%

Europe Radiation Index

Asia Radiation Index

Food Production: -97.84%

Africa Radiation Index

Australia Radiation Index

Food Production: -88.24%

Almost there

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

No food production anywhere. Mission accomplished. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

The only option i can see is to embargo all alliances using nuclear weapons. To embargo individuals would be too time consuming. However, I think we may find that the culprits account for much of the trade in the game so careful thought is required.  I'm not suggesting people do embargo at this stage - just throwing it out there for discussion.