Can we just remember those who lost on this this unforgettable day, regardless of conspiracies or theories people died, I am not saying who is right or who is wrong. But at least give respect to those innocent lost on this tragic day. Just imagine if you lost a love one or a friend, and people made fun of that on forums

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Finally! People understand!

If you do not care about the dead and want to talk conspiracy theories and terror celebrations, the go over to spam. 

[edit] No, go to a different game forum.

Or a different country.

Edited by Victor Orlav

Taking offense to someone making light of a nation tragedy that killed thousands of innocent people =/= Tumblr pseudo-intellectual autists [email protected]#$ about non-issues

I really don't have that much of a problem with what Jesse posted. I make fun of horrible things all the time. However, with 9/11, I can see why someone would take offense to what Jesse posted, and it's nonsense to criticize them for getting offended.

Saying "that's offensive" or "i find that offensive" without also adding a logical reason as to why it offends you makes you look like a self-centered cry baby and you deserve to be messaged with extreme sarcasm.

But that's just my opinion.

(and if you disagree, i'll act offended, so any potential argument of yours will be wrong, or like, something)

• Upvote 1

Saying "that's offensive" or "i find that offensive" without also adding a logical reason as to why it offends you makes you look like a self-centered cry baby and you deserve to be messaged with extreme sarcasm.

But that's just my opinion.

(and if you disagree, i'll act offended, so any potential argument of yours will be wrong, or like, something)

Kill yourself. 

Oh I'm sorry, were you offended? Aww poor baby

There are many things to joke about. 9/11 is not one of them. Unless, of course, you're Moreau.

Kill yourself. 

Oh I'm sorry, were you offended? Aww poor baby

There are many things to joke about. 9/11 is not one of them. Unless, of course, you're Moreau.

Telling me to kill myself? Oh man, 12490123901% offended, telling mum on you.

You can joke about anything. And if you get mad over others having fun, you're the problem. Not them.

You can joke about anything. And if you get mad over others having fun, you're the problem. Not them.

lol. What? So I'm the problem if someone finds mass murder and terrorism funny and I get offended? The [email protected]#$?

Edited by Dylan Pascua