MENSA Declaration!!

LordRahl2

I think this is the lowest amount of pages of a Mensa DoW yet.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

We did not declare war on anyone.

This is a Declaration of Whale thread.

You know nothing gk.

I know exactly what you did to Steve.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Don't worry SRD, you're solid for now, but we'll get to you eventually.

I am coming out of Beige later today, so if you tell your buddies in tS and Guardian to stay away, we can go for a round two.  I assume you will put up a better counter attack than Pantheon did (you couldn't do much worse...)

I am coming out of Beige later today, so if you tell your buddies in tS and Guardian to stay away, we can go for a round two.  I assume you will put up a better counter attack than Pantheon did (you couldn't do much worse...)

Oh shit.  I'm looking forward to seeing if we react to it.

• Downvote 1

yeah i didnt actually think the game would let me declare war on him, because we just got out of a war... but you know how it goes, I already over extended my ground, some come on in, the water's warm!

I am looking forward to hitting some of these dudes with 15 cities and over 3k infra tho.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

I have never heard more excuses from one alliance than I have heard from Mensa.  Always with the excuses... I expect better from you guys.

We're about results. I had people lined up, but tS had their thing set up first. Dead is dead either way. 

The SRD-Mensa love fest is nowhere near as heartwarming as the SRD-Phiney love fest. :(

We were just chatting about this.  The SRD love fest goes back to that one war where SRD was claiming to be winning, or not losing, because 10 out of the 110 people in VE were not wrecked.  Lets start that debate up again!

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-