Dear the Syndicate

Valdoroth

O/SK

I like t$ a lot still, but there are few alliances I'd rather test myself against more than them!

Many may say that this proves our sphere a sham, that we just joined covenant. Fact is to take on syndisphere would require them and us to work together, so we are. To truly make our third way viable we feel the need to strike down, even for a moment, the current leaders, especially when their might is equal to everyone else together. Maybe a victory will encourage others, maybe not. But there can be no better goal for us than to attempt to unseat the champions, and in any event we are not blind to the negative feelings directed towards us which would make conflict inevitable. We strike first, as we have always done.

Win or lose, we intend to remind the world that the SK from 2015 never went anywhere.

At the same time......0/10 no scroll, coup Valdoroth.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I'm genuinely curious, was this supposed to be a recognition of hostilities, or did we just beat you to the punch? :P

I'm curious as well

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I'm genuinely curious, was this supposed to be a recognition of hostilities, or did we just beat you to the punch? :P

Your preempt pushed up our own preempt :P

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Mikey, you can't preempt us if we've already hit you. D=< That's not how this works. Y'all just look awkward now.Y 

What I mean is you preempted our preempt, moving up the time tables, so to answer Carmen, yes you beat us to it.

You know Mikey cannot into grammar :(

Yes. Pursuing a policy that is contrary to yours automatically makes us part of The Covenant. 

Not so much? You're declaring a bunch of wars with the covenant after making a big show of trying to do something different. Really all you've done is ensure a redo of last war, with you on the other side instead of fence sitting. So you'll have to forgive people for not seeing your exciting game dynamic shifting in the same light you all seem to.  :P  

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Not so much? You're declaring a bunch of wars with the covenant after making a big show of trying to do something different. Really all you've done is ensure a redo of last war, with you on the other side instead of fence sitting. So you'll have to forgive people for not seeing your exciting game dynamic shifting in the same light you all seem to.  :P  

We have done something different. We are pursing our own independent policy are not not beholden to the covenant. I'm quite sad that you can't see that. 

Have you done the political calculations? What were we supposed to do? Wait for NPO to get rolled in October, sit it out, then wait as the guns slowly turn on us in the hope that the Syndi Sphere falls apart? The treaty between BK and Mensa shows no such ray of light at the end of the tunnel. 

We are are own independent individuals. 

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

No, but declaring in a coordinated effort with The Covenant after claiming publically that your sphere is breaking with them does :P

It really doesn't. Co-ordination between two spheres does not mean that they are one and the same. The reality is treaties are burnt and will remain burnt. 

Sure, it doesn't help the perceptions of individuals but that does not take change the fact the split has happened and is real. I'm sure you all saw the reaction of some of our former allies when it was announced. 

Edited by Ibnar

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.