Syndicate Declaration of Actually Making Declarations

Spaceman Thrax

I haven't been active enough to really pay attention to any of this crap, but I do so enjoy feeling the heat of battle. Unfortunately for our enemies, things don't appear to be going quite so well for them at the moment. I don't know how they do it, but it seems that the opposite end of this particular treaty web always manages to screw things up quite significantly when it comes time to throw down. If I'm being objective, it's not like my side is some kind of unstoppable force, so what's going on over there exactly?

Edited by Olivert Reise Arnor

I haven't been active enough to really pay attention to any of this crap, but I do so enjoy feeling the heat of battle. Unfortunately for our enemies, things don't appear to be going quite so well for them at the moment. I don't know how they do it, but it seems that the opposite end of this particular treaty web always manages to screw things up quite significantly when it comes time to throw down. If I'm being objective, it's not like my side is some kind of unstoppable force, so what's going on over there exactly?

I'm working on it, sorry!

Manthrax-Today at 7:08 PM
I did not figure out the reason, no. Did you?
Seeker-Today at 7:08 PM
no
ll
lol*
i was hoping i could learn something new today.
guess i will have to wait longer
Manthrax-Today at 7:09 PM
Well
I'm flattered
Seeker-Today at 7:09 PM
!@#$ me right?
Manthrax-Today at 7:09 PM
But you should know better than me!
Seeker-Today at 7:09 PM
LOL
all i know is we are still fighting

Whelp!

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I reckon tS would love to dodge a war but the other side our side just seems intent to keep bringing them into every conflict :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I reckon tS would love to dodge a war but the other side our side just seems intent to keep bringing them into every conflict :P

Fam, I'm down to roll incompetence every 3 months lmao. It's not like we're the ones that can't win :P

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

Time to extract very very punitive reps from these guys. 1 billion cash and 100k of each resource from each of the initial alliances that attacked. Then, all the treasures that the other side gets is given up to an alliance of our side's choosing for an entire year. That should be very very good incentive to git gud.

Lxr4VfE.png

Time to extract very very punitive reps from these guys. 1 billion cash and 100k of each resource from each of the initial alliances that attacked. Then, all the treasures that the other side gets is given up to an alliance of our side's choosing for an entire year. That should be very very good incentive to git gud.

If you think we pay reps then you haven't paid much attention to history.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Alright I was wrong. SK didn't play it right tho so it's their fault.

What exactly would you have done differently in our position? We were hardly the only alliance to go in with a standard mix of ground and air, and once you initiate that against the all air-force there isn't much to be done. Their strategy gave them an advantage of multiple cities within the score brackets and ensured air superiority even through the loss of ground control. And once you win the air, given time you win everything. If we get close to winning the ground war, smart t$ nations, who are all larger than their opponents, can get enough in a single buy to halt further immense triumphs.  It was just a brilliant plan and the fact is we got out-strategied by them, pure and simple. We all did. We, you, and commenters from other alliances all questioned how this would turn out. We were all wrong. I have no problem giving t$ credit where credit is due here in that regard.

I think declaring an aggressive war and still getting torched is grounds for reps.

You can demand them if you want to, and if you believe in reps it would be reasonable enough (if a bit hypocritical given your actions last war). But we don't pay reps. This isn't any false bravado - I have no illusions about how this war is going or how its likely to end. You'll get whatever retribution you want, I have no doubt, but more likely it will be through damage done than reps paid, as was the case in VE.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.