Syndicate Declaration of Actually Making Declarations

Spaceman Thrax

We're only in the first leg. If it works out as well as your expecting, then congrats to you. But i personally see it as far too much of a gamble.

At 66% that 1400 is only 924. while against that particular nation. is still pretty good. that 500 just doing nothing seems like a giant waste.

Well, you guys were part of Syndisphere for awhile and you guys know how well gambles go for us :3

Lxr4VfE.png

JFC everyone needs to put down their salt shakers. This is a game, we're having fun. If you guys wanna be butthurt that we're fighting, fine. Personally, I'd rather just enjoy myself.

We like fighting. We do it every war. We also like pointing out when people directly contradict themselves. We do it every war. :)

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

We like fighting. We do it every war. We also like pointing out when people directly contradict themselves. We do it every war. :)

Nah, it's just you guys being salty.

• Upvote 1

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

Pointing out that the gov member that is supposed to handle your military is directly contradicting the words of your alliance's leader is not being salty. We are all simply replying to your own gov's salt about tS attacking them. You guys either planned on attacking tS or not. Your leader says they were, your military commander says they weren't.

Anyway, this benefits our sphere. So trust me, we're def not mad about it ;) Good luck ✌

As a member of a species that was held captive by the nefarious forces of gravity, it brings me great joy to finally take to the skies in this market acquisition. 

Ad Victoriam, comrades!

nJvE8xd.gif

I hate the fact that you embargoed me you little swimming tuxedo wearing rat, but godspeed in your new adventures in flight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let's fight about salt! Who has more salt? Who deserves the most salt? Who can take the most salt? Where can I get salt? These are the real questions.

You can always tell when Brooklyn realizes he doesn't have a leg to stand on in argument because he falls back on deflecting about how "stupid" or "pointless" the argument is. 

Everyone here is a hypocritical self-serving douche nozzle. That's not news

You just described almost every alliance who brags like assclowns or puts up a whiny stink while butthurt over pixels and 0's and 1's.

You can always tell when Brooklyn realizes he doesn't have a leg to stand on in argument because he falls back on deflecting about how "stupid" or "pointless" the argument is. 

And I can always tell when Cody's man boobs are irritating him because he takes his bra off and scratches a lot.

• Upvote 3

eStUYHv.png

We're only in the first leg. If it works out as well as your expecting, then congrats to you. But i personally see it as far too much of a gamble.

At 66% that 1400 is only 924. while against that particular nation. is still pretty good. that 500 just doing nothing seems like a giant waste.

Due to high unemployment numbers amongst our pilots t$ has initiated an economic stimulus project in which we put pilots to work. ;)

AND WE ARE BETTING IT ALL ON BLACK.

Premium-French-roulette-.png

COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!!! BLACK BABY BLACK!!!!!!

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

7dcbc07c2986abb3ea76e6a48908957f.jpg

Dear SK: when you cancelled on us... I had hoped that it would at least put an end to the miscommunications which seemed to envelop our relations in recent history. You know what I am talking about. From my vantage point, its amusing to see that even now you manage to confuse yourself to the point where your government is no longer certain what your plan was. 

What truly strikes me as hilarious though, are your posts in this thread. Pointing out your contradictions does not equate to salt. You wanted to part amiably, so we did. You then sought to attack us- both in coalition warfare and directly. So we pre-empted you. You know how we operate. You should have come to expect this.

I recall a conversation between myself and brooklyn following your cancellation. It's disappointing to see that his explained intentions were either a minority opinion, or a lie meant to placate us (as similar sentiments were given to our government).

Continue please :)

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

7dcbc07c2986abb3ea76e6a48908957f.jpg

Dear SK: when you cancelled on us... I had hoped that it would at least put an end to the miscommunications which seemed to envelop our relations in recent history. You know what I am talking about. From my vantage point, its amusing to see that even now you manage to confuse yourself to the point where your government is no longer certain what your plan was. 

What truly strikes me as hilarious though, are your posts in this thread. Pointing out your contradictions does not equate to salt. You wanted to part amiably, so we did. You then sought to attack us- both in coalition warfare and directly. So we pre-empted you. You know how we operate. You should have come to expect this.

I recall a conversation between myself and brooklyn following your cancellation. It's disappointing to see that his explained intentions were either a minority opinion, or a lie meant to placate us (as similar sentiments were given to our government).

Continue please :)

Come on bby you know you love the soothing sound of my voice

eStUYHv.png