Syndicate Declaration of Actually Making Declarations

Spaceman Thrax

Yeah i'm confused. 

You could have easily said !@#$ this and not done anything. Not hit SK, had a morale high ground if someone declared on you. all that jazz.

But you attacked with.. well nothing.  Why? you could have last minute bought a round of ground forces, then another after turn over. but.. 

I just... i dont understand. Tell me you have some crazy master plan. 

Edited by Callum

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

Yeah i'm confused. 

You could have easily said !@#$ this and not done anything. sat out this war. had a morale high ground if someone declared on you. all that jazz.

But you attacked with.. well nothing.  Why? you could have last minute bought a round of ground forces, then another after turn over. but.. 

I just... i dont understand. Tell me you have some crazy master plan. 

Uh, you do realize that Mikey already admitted that y'all were planning to preempt us over in your thread, right?

Sitting out wasn't an option (not that we would have availed ourselves of the option even if it was, but still).

Sort of a silly argument to trot out.

• Upvote 1

Mikey isnt Gov. 

But for old friends sake, We had no intention of hitting a former friend and ally with no CB. nor did we have a reason to believe you were to hit us.

The only scenario that SK was going to pre-empt tS was if we had undeniable proof that you were going to hit us. We didnt believe you were going to. 

So i guess GG, im still surprised. 

Mikey isnt Gov. 

But for old friends sake, We had no intention of hitting a former friend and ally with no CB. nor did we have a reason to believe you were to hit us.

The only scenario that SK was going to pre-empt tS was if we had undeniable proof that you were going to hit us. We didnt believe you were going to. 

Uhm.

From: Valdoroth zm7XjFJ.jpg Date: 09/10/2016 Saturday 11:35 pm stop.png

So it seems you beat me by about 20 minutes to posting war. Applauds to you.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Mikey isnt Gov. 

Refer to Manthrax's post. I couldn't be bothered to drag out PMs when there was public proof. 

That being said, I don't mind that you hit us. It was expected that we'd be at war once Rose hit our ally, truth be told. Stop trying to act like we would have been left alone if we sat on our hands, though - that clearly was not the case.

The majority of your current conflicts seem to be a direct result of hitting SK. had you not done so.  You would have more time to prepare for whatever came your way. had you only declared on VE. Who SK "technically" isnt Allied with. i feel like that gamble would have been wiser than whatever you want to call this pre-empt. 

I'm going to guess Banter on Vals part. "Damn you beat us to it" seems pretty innocent. 

Edit: I fixed my previous post, as i worded it wrong.

Edited by Callum

The majority of your current conflicts seem to be a direct result of hitting SK. had you not done so.  You would have more time to prepare for whatever came your way. had you only declared on VE. Who SK "technically" isnt Allied with. i feel like that gamble would have been wiser than whatever you want to call this pre-empt. 

I'm going to guess Banter on Vals part. "Damn you beat us to it" seems pretty innocent. 

Edit: I fixed my previous post, as i worded it wrong.

I think you need to reevaluate you're war competency if you think having ground forces is important in a blitz

Boy I better be active on P&W again, it's been months.

*sees war*

Ooh yes can't wait to bash some purp-

*sees who are we warring with*

MRW

cMWalaa.gif

• Upvote 6

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

No.

The thing I quoted was your leader saying he planned to hit us, which is what you said you wouldn't do. One or both of you is lying, and poorly.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

No.

The thing I quoted was your leader saying he planned to hit us, which is what you said you wouldn't do. One or both of you is lying, and poorly.

And i said that seems like innocent banter.  

Im not sure how tS runs things, but In SK we do majority vote. And whether you chose to believe me or not. the majority decided against a unprovoked pre-empt. 

because we'd look like !@#$ who simply left your sphere to hit you.  

So for what its worth. thanks. You've certainly made this easier. 

So you're honestly going to try and argue that we should disregard comments from your fellow members because they "aren't government." However, when your King confirms what they're saying you're going to claim it's just innocent banner. Come on, Callum. 

• Upvote 1

So only being able to use 66% of your Air force is a good strategy?

ok. sure. why not?

I'm looking at a tS nation with 1400 air at the same ns of an SK nation with 600 air.

Do you fail to see my point?

Also, SK posted their DoW 4 minutes after tS so am I missing something?

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 1

We're only in the first leg. If it works out as well as your expecting, then congrats to you. But i personally see it as far too much of a gamble.

At 66% that 1400 is only 924. while against that particular nation. is still pretty good. that 500 just doing nothing seems like a giant waste.