BK Recognition of Hostilites

LordStrum

Yeah, it's called common sense?  Have you ever played a team sport before?

I have but not for some time. I try to avoid team sports.

Well you know what they say, common sense isn't all that common. You can continue trying to disguise your salt but every post you make just makes it seem that the " plan old trash talk" card is a cop out.

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

I have but not for some time. I try to avoid team sports.

Well you know what they say, common sense isn't all that common. You can continue trying to disguise your salt but every post you make just makes it seem that the " plan old trash talk" card is a cop out.

You can't handle trash talk so you just sit back and go "LOL SALTY", lmao

Sorry kid but in the real world adults sometimes say mean things to each other when competing.  It's called trash talk - it turns salty when one side starts losing and they start getting upset about it.  Trash talking is friendly back and forth between opponents.  Saltiness is what Cam Newton did on Thursday night.

and I can't believe I have to explain what trash talking v saltiness is to what is an allegedly an adult

Edited by Sargun

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

You can't handle trash talk so you just sit back and go "LOL SALTY", lmao

Sorry kid but in the real world adults sometimes say mean things to each other when competing.  It's called trash talk - it turns salty when one side starts losing and they start getting upset about it.  Trash talking is friendly back and forth between opponents.  Saltiness is what Cam Newton did on Thursday night.

and I can't believe I have to explain what trash talking v saltiness is to what is an allegedly an adult

> Kid

> Not salty

k

Do you actually think that the term "saltiness" can be confined to simply "Losing, and gets upset about it"? Seems to be you should revise your definition before disparaging and explaining to others what it means.

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Say an alliance is attacked for a clearly unjust reason, members of said alliance take to the forums and scream towards the heavens about it. Are said individuals not salty?

Say an alliance is attacked for a clearly unjust reason, members of said alliance take to the forums and scream towards the heavens about it. Are said individuals not salty?

Unjust reason confirmed? 

I'm not even mad that there was no CB, I'm glad and obliged to destroy your pixels. :P 

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Unjust reason confirmed? 

I'm not even mad that there was no CB, I'm glad and obliged to destroy your pixels. :P

I thought it was clear that I was speaking hypothetically....

You actually still haven't answered my question. Do you plan to?

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Considering that doesn't apply here, who cares?

We come and make fun of Rose for not DoWing and talking trash, like every war ever.  Somehow that translates to saltiness.

Have fun in fairy tale land, son :)

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Considering that doesn't apply here, who cares?

We come and make fun of Rose for not DoWing and talking trash, like every war ever.  Somehow that translates to saltiness.

Have fun in fairy tale land, son :)

It is a test for the definition that you set out. Is that not clear?

Alright. I will, I like to call it Middle Earth. 

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Go dank get em BK! much love, thinking of you bby

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil