Ongoing Operations in Area 11

hadesflames

All Hail Britannia!

Lmbo haven't you idiots watched Code Geass? The HBE doesn't end up winning.

Actually, many of us idiots have watched Code Geass.  Have you?

You need a Lelouch to win this :P

Nice to find someone who has watched Code Geass :P  Hello Lelouch.  Hope you enjoy the war and appreciate the spirit behind our choice of targets.

Kinda ironic since in the anime HBE is the one with massive empire with huge armies

Well you see, it's like this...we're fans of the series and we're fans of PnW, we wanted to start an alliance that shows it and Black Knights was already taken.  Shit happen, one works around it.

Edited by Sylvia

Good luck!

BK isn't THAT evil.

Have you SEEN their dank memes?! Some of our boys did and we had to invalid them back home due to shellshock.

I mean just look at what happened to one of our troops:

hqdefault.jpg

Evil doesn't begin to sum up the power of their dank memes.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

What's that one guy doing in the front?

The guy on the ground has a thing where he on the apron does a movement sort of like that (he does a lot of odd movements). Kevin Owens, a heel (bad guy), is mocking it while he is knocked down.

And they're out of the war the moment they tagged in. Ouch.

xQBSIXi.gif

That happened to us once when we declared war on Mensa and TEst at the same time. Good times.

But I think I can come their excuse for them. They let C.C. near their armory and couldn't fight that well due to the ensuing disaster.

CCpistol.gif

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

That happened to us once when we declared war on Mensa and TEst at the same time. Good times.

But I think I can come their excuse for them. They let C.C. near their armory and couldn't fight that well due to the ensuing disaster.

CCpistol.gif

GPA did it

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

GPA did it

They thought Code Ment's Lelouch was Code Geass' Lelouch and named him commander of their armed forces.

UQllJcz.png?2

They thought Code Ment's Lelouch was Code Geass' Lelouch and named him commander of their armed forces.

They thought? It was secret plan to make Paraconecvant lose.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

giphy.gif

Wrong series, try again.  You are a Black Knight, right?

FOR STEVE!

Wrong war.  But hello anyway :D

And they're out of the war the moment they tagged in. Ouch.

xQBSIXi.gif

I don't even know what to think here.  +1 for confusing the enemy.

CCpistol.gif

If you're going to take the time to actually make an insult, the above is how it is done. 

------------------------------------------

Ongoing Operations in Area 11?

More like ongoing Operation in Britannia amiright?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Yup, because there's literally nothing left of your nation.

It's okay if your panties are shoved way up your ass crack. Just gotta get a good grip on it and pull it out. Trust me, you might even find Steve's stick up your ass too.

I'm talking about your IC ass though. Hope you're doing well in real life!

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Yup, because there's literally nothing left of your nation.

inb4 We rise from the ashes

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

-snip-

-snip-

Sis (or dude), I don't see the need to reply to every single comment. Unless you're butthurt <3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Wrong series, try again.  You are a Black Knight, right?

Wrong war.  But hello anyway :D

I don't even know what to think here.  +1 for confusing the enemy.

If you're going to take the time to actually make an insult, the above is how it is done. 

------------------------------------------

Joke, not insult, but apologies if it was taken that way.

UQllJcz.png?2

It's okay if your panties are shoved way up your ass crack. Just gotta get a good grip on it and pull it out. Trust me, you might even find Steve's stick up your ass too.

I'm talking about your IC ass though. Hope you're doing well in real life!

But Steve is female.

Greatkitteh was here.-