Rose DoW

Keegoz

I'll say this for Rose, they're consistent. From way back when we were allies long ago, to the stretch of time when we were enemies, and all the way to the present, their blitzes have always been terrible. Never change guys. But really please do because this is getting embarrassing at this point.

eStUYHv.png

I'll say this for Rose, they're consistent. From way back when we were allies long ago, to the stretch of time when we were enemies, and all the way to the present, their blitzes have always been terrible. Never change guys. But really please do because this is getting embarrassing at this point.

I expect Placentica come here and lecture you on how to be a good ally

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

23:14] <+Brooklyn666> there's a distinct possibilty this could end badly for us

(This is a mostly out of context quote I've been saving and all in good fun.)

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Fair enough.  It is in the stage of the war where it is tough to really tell who is ahead.  I was positive about Rose's performance last war - you cannot win if the rest of your sphere loses though.

This is a strange war.  We are in the Rose thread so I will mention that it seems like Rose got sucked, I was going to say suckered but I have no idea really, into this war without wanting to be here.

What are your thoughts on that?  If any?

From what I've gathered, Rose was big on this war. So I don't think they were suckered. More of an active participant.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

From what I've gathered, Rose was big on this war. So I don't think they were suckered. More of an active participant.

Huh. That is strange. I heard that they were NOT at all tracking or interested in a war and alternatively that they where meh about it.

This would be the first time I heard they were an active excited willimg participant.

-signature removed for rules violation-

You guys were blitzing at update, even I knew that. It caught you off guard if nothing else. :P

When I say you I mean Syndisphere.

See that's the thing.

We aren't Syndisphere.

We are OO-Syndisphere

Edited by emperorpenguin

You guys were blitzing at update, even I knew that. It caught you off guard if nothing else. :P

When I say you I mean Syndisphere.

Well, no.

Pretty sure there was no plans of blitzing on our side considering we weren't even close to max military 

^ This. None of us were at max mil yet, which kind of makes Rose's performance even more embarrassing.

• Upvote 2

Pretty sure there was no plans of blitzing on our side considering we weren't even close to max military 

Well, you'd be wrong on the second count. BK shifted its military minimums to being a double buy under max. This was uncharacteristic of them given in the past they usually kept 0 mil. Then they started surging on Friday, so the possibility was there for either Saturday or Sunday and that's the timetable we operated on. In the last war, they went for a Monday, so that would have been more time for others and also a possibility.

edit: corrected since I didn't mean to know the actual plans

Edited by Roquentin

Well, you'd be wrong on the second count. BK shifted its military minimums to being a double buy under max. This was uncharacteristic of them given in the past they usually kept 0 mil. Then they started surging on Friday, so the possibility was there for either Saturday or Sunday and that's the timetable we operated on. In the last war, they went for a Monday, so that would have been more time for others and also a possibility.

Our side is more than BK, but of course you knew that. Given the militarization of your side ad-hoc coalition, being within a double buy of max was actually pretty prudent.

Thanks for confirming that we weren't all just paranoid as hell!

Edited by Carmen Sandiego

After last war, we made our military requirements 3 days from max. You all hit us 20 hours after our buildup order went out. Obviously, we're going to build up when we see others doing so as well.

We had absolutely no official plans to hit you guys. You probably won't believe me, and that's okay because it's the truth no matter what. Our buildup was in response to everyone else. To be honest, our entire sphere was kind of looking forward to actually growing economically for a while. 

In fact, I'm going to be so honest with you that I'll tell you all our timeline for the next war. It was at least another month away. We all just wanted to grow peacefully for a while. You all could've taken advantage of that too, but whatever, war is war and &#33;@#&#036; it. I'm having fun and I hope you all are too.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

You are misguided.

We positioned ourselves to double buy in case you guys attacked us, aka the Syndisphere. You guys attacked us. VE was the first alliance to start militarizing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Live up to the fact that you guys, and Paragon, wanted to attack us because our sphere was consolidating. Stop beating around the bush, it was already confirmed in many places. This was a good ole pre-empt because you guys saw us as a threat. I'll admit, TKR was taken by surprise by Rose's blitz. We weren't planning on a war, unlike you and Paragon.

Edited by Piratemonkey

Wrong, you wanted to hit BK fam.

When an AA starts building up mil wise, its wise for others to do so as well. Especially established alliances who already have alliances that dislike them :3

PoJQyFJ.gif

Take it easy on Roq. He's actually got a CB so he's ahead of the curve.

(I'll leave the debate on how good it is to people who enjoy that kinda thing.)

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I remember when it was automatically presumed the alliances who attacked first nearly always won.

Whatever happened to that notion? :P

It went away when we started defending instead of attacking :3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Looks like deic is joining in with their attack on tkr

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light