Best fighters

Insert Name Here

Pixel rekers  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the best fighters in the game?

Greatest throughout the "live" version of the game in terms of activity and consistency throughout all the wars is undoubtedly Mensa. The likes of tS are up there when it comes to the war planning and such too, and have done particularly well in some wars because of the 'spies' in other camps. 

Right now, pixel for pixel, taking into account nation builds/activity levels/coordination and so on I would guess that it is Mensa, TEst, tS in that order.

And whilst it is not the case any longer, and I may be biased, but I believe at one point UPN was the greatest "mass alliance" at one point, and comparible to the Mensa's/tS's. Unfortunately losing some key figures, and players losing interest in the game and leaving means that is no longer the case.

The more interesting question would be who out of the significant alliances are the worst.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

The more interesting question would be who out of the significant alliances are the worst.

That is a interesting question.  A few come to mind, especially with the start of this current war...

• Downvote 1

Hands down, after the merger and our massive invcreese in size, i dint expect This, but we have to be in the top 3 imho, Mensa have an adaptability we havent yet tested, and BK a spirit that might be stronger then Even ours, but that last blitz was beutifull. All my love to TEst â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Greatest throughout the "live" version of the game in terms of activity and consistency throughout all the wars is undoubtedly Mensa. The likes of tS are up there when it comes to the war planning and such too, and have done particularly well in some wars because of the 'spies' in other camps. 

Right now, pixel for pixel, taking into account nation builds/activity levels/coordination and so on I would guess that it is Mensa, TEst, tS in that order.

And whilst it is not the case any longer, and I may be biased, but I believe at one point UPN was the greatest "mass alliance" at one point, and comparible to the Mensa's/tS's. Unfortunately losing some key figures, and players losing interest in the game and leaving means that is no longer the case.

I'd say you were most certainly up there around the guardian-VE war. Your military execution in oktoberfest was decent too- especially as a mass alliance. That war was lost due to other factors.

I feel like the assessment of Mensa --> TEst --> tS is probably accurate. In terms of fighting ability per head I would coin The Coalition and Guardian as well. Especially TC has shown up in every war and punched above its weight.

os9LcJK.gif

I'd say you were most certainly up there around the guardian-VE war. Your military execution in oktoberfest was decent too- especially as a mass alliance. That war was lost due to other factors.

tbh, I think UPN went south even before Oktoberfest.

When UPN joined this game it was basically 20 of the most active CNUPN guys and, even as a mass alliance, most of our recruits were active (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players since we were really the only (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance to come over so early (Poison Clan didn't seem to actively pull (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) diplomats into their alliance and TOO/VoC/DEIC didn't really turn their alliance into a PWIRON. Also ignoring GPA since they don't really count, now do they?) after reset more (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances started coming over and those (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players started heading to their home alliances and, coupled with most of our core members leaving or going inactive, UPN became more of a standard mass AA with only a small core. We did have a number of Orbisian players that were kinda taught but most simply didn't have the sheer amount of war experience and discipline the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players had. The loss of our (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) core was well before GW3 (only NpO members really remained) and that coupled with disastrous FA and IA policies led to even a large chunk of our Orbisian core leaving. 

I do miss UPN having the most war experience in the game though, I remember back in Alpha when we were the only alliance to really have fought any major wars before WWA.

Edit: Also of note is that the speedbeta absolutely crushed PPC/VoC membership amounts. Unlike us (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances, SK and most other PT(or PN, w/e shitty game they were from) alliances had no home to go back to so most of them stayed rather than leaving the game from sheer boredom that was the speedround(TEst, however, did take a membership hit that was about as bad as us). Prefontaine was also able to rebuild the ruined mess that was Guardian after the events in Alpha. I remember back when everyone thought Guardian was dead for good :v

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No Brotherhood of the Clouds option?

Honestly I'd be confused if we were. It'd be stupid to put us in a league with Mensa and TEst. I'm not saying I dont think we can fight, punch us and we'll punch back as hard as we can, but honestly compared to BK, TKR, Mensa... nah. Pound for pound we'll give you your moneys worth though. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Honestly I'd have voted Guardian.

Mensa is amazing and they do what they do well. But Guardian consistently over-performs no matter what is thrown at them. And usually what is thrown at them is a massive disadvantage in the tier they occupy... something that can't be said to quite the same extent for Mensa.

^ this so much.

I would have voted Guardian. Mensa is amazing too. And that BK heart! <3

The best military minds I've come across are Memph and Prefontaine, but they also happen to be the FA leaders for their AA which makes them well known. It's likely there are others working quietly behind the scenes who will never get credit for their work.

Maybe when I have some time, I'll have to find the post where Keegoz stated he didn't lead any losing wars.

This is #2, back-to-back, since he came back to Emperor of Rose, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The year is 20XX.

P&W players no longer browse the P&W website, forums, or alliance chat.

Instead, they follow links and take orders from a massive self updating spreadsheet.

Everyone knows that the spreadsheet is the most efficient way to fight, but nobody can remember why they're fighting or even what alliance they're in.

Sometimes the spreadsheet tells players to declare war on people they once knew as friends and allies. These orders are always carried out.

The only thing known about the eternal war is the title of the sheet: "J.R.'s target list".

The year is 20XX.

They called it... "Endgame".

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs