Up goes the military score

Kastor

Everyone just seems to be militarizing because everyone else is militarizing.

You know who wins out of this? GPA :|

Not if everyone who is militarizing rolls GPA.

Well somebody better roll somebody, cause I just spent a lot of money on things that go shooty-shooty and I want fireworks!

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

Since everyone wanted to doubt militerization. Here's the numbers. I'll come back and give them tonight right after update and at 4est tomorrow as well. These are for the top 12.

Modes:

0%-24% Decimated

25%-38% Low

39%-51% Normal

52%-64% Strategic

65%-82% High

83%-100% War

Pantheon went from 44.6% to 56.4% with an 11.8% increase in military. Moves from Normal to Strategic.

Black Knights militerization level is 40.9% Normal.

Rose militerization level is 58.8% Strategic.

The Knight's Radiant went from 48.6% to 51.4% with a 2.8% increase in military. Moves from Normal to Strategic.

Terminus Est went from 64% to 63.56% with a 0.44% decrease in military.

The Syndicate militerization level is 28.3% Low.

Viridian Entente militerization level is 58.4% Strategic.

New Pacific Order militerization level is 67.4% High.

United Purple Nations went from 60.06% to 61.3% with a 1.24% increase in military. Stays Strategic.

MensaHQ went from 61% to 67% with a 6% increase in military. Moves from Strategic to High.

Seven Kingdoms went from 57% to 62.4% with a 5.4% increase in military. Stays Strategic.

Cornerstone went from 57% to 57%. With no increase in military. Stays Strategic.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Since everyone wanted to doubt militerization. Here's the numbers. I'll come back and give them tonight right after update and at 4est tomorrow as well. These are for the top 12.

Modes:

0%-24% Decimated

25%-38% Low

39%-51% Normal

52%-64% Strategic

65%-82% High

83%-100% War

Pantheon went from 44.6% to 56.4% with an 11.8% increase in military. Moves from Normal to Strategic.

Black Knights militerization level is 40.9% Normal.

Rose militerization level is 58.8% Strategic.

The Knight's Radiant went from 48.6% to 51.4% with a 2.8% increase in military. Moves from Normal to Strategic.

The Syndicate militerization level is 28.3% Low.

Viridian Entente militerization level is 58.4% Strategic.

New Pacific Order militerization level is 67.4% High.

United Purple Nations went from 60.06% to 61.3% with a 1.24% increase in military. Stays Strategic.

MensaHQ went from 61% to 67% with a 6% increase in military. Moves from Strategic to High.

Seven Kingdoms went from 57% to 62.4% with a 5.4% increase in military. Stays Strategic.

Cornerstone went from 57% to 57%. With no increase in military. Stays Strategic.

So basically, mensa are being mensa and everyone else has increased by a few percentage points, other than pantheon who realised they were a bit low and so are building to a normal level. Nice

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Modes:

Clearly TEst is prepping for war, we never go to war with more than 50% millitary, just to give our foes a fair chance :P

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Actually we were going nearly full demil right before the others started militarizing. You can see the U shape in our graph.

Don't ruin my fantasy of Mensa starting another war to end the boredom PnW has become ;-;

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

So basically, mensa are being mensa and everyone else has increased by a few percentage points, other than pantheon who realised they were a bit low and so are building to a normal level. Nice

No, they're getting ready to roll Paragon

Lxr4VfE.png

The average growth would be UPN or TKR. Everyone else grew somewhat more than they normally would.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Tell me more about your methodology here.  It does not seem to jive with what I am tracking.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Meh they just donated their treasure to us i feel they've given enough this month.

What about the Blood God? Won't he get pissed off for not being properly worshiped?

Edited by Insert Name Here