A new beginning

Jim Beam

This is a cool move, o/ sparta, o/ the new, even more OP TEst

InlsWpY.png

Edit: Better pic

Edited by Rook
  • Upvote 5

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Good luck in your new alliance everyone.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Wait.....what.....I didn't know anything about this.... I mean.....I knew about this weeks ago!

o7 Sparta

o7 TEst

This makes me happy right down in my bathingsuit area!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Have fun in your retirement and good luck to the Spartans converting to Chaos. Cheers to a new beginning.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Holy shit, TEst is gonna jump staright to the top 5 with this merger! An even bigger force tp be reckoned with from now on...

If they could already rek any allaince's upper tier, I'm curious to see how much havoc they're gonna wreak in the future.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Wait, they actually did it?

I guess what they say is true 4th times the charm.

• Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Holy shit, TEst is gonna jump staright to the top 5 with this merger! An even bigger force tp be reckoned with from now on...

If they could already rek any allaince's upper tier, I'm curious to see how much havoc they're gonna wreak in the future.

Rose + SK vs TEst would be exciting.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Rose + SK vs TEst would be exciting.

Not for me personally, coz I'd get no action. :(  But yeah, I get what you mean. That was actually the 1st match-up that came to mind after I knew about the merger.

Pretty stupid for Rose and SK to DoW TEst - or any other alliance, for that matter - right now tho. They'd be vulnerable af, coz they can't guarantee other AAs wouldn't DoW them for attacking TEst. It's part of the paperless beauty. Plus it'd be an illogical move for an alliance that's trying to form its own sphere (Rose). Or at least that's how it looks to me.

Then again, I'm pretty sure this is part of Pre's evil plan to eliminate treaties by inconrporating disbanding alliances into TEst - I bet he won't rest till the treaty web is a thing of the past, so he doesn't have more work because of it.  :P  First on his priority list will probably be absorbing the AAs with more treaties. Inb4 t$ merges into TEst and Ghux is sacrificed as an offering to the Blood God...  :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

Not for me personally, coz I'd get no action. :( But yeah, I get what you mean. That was actually the 1st match-up that came to mind after I knew about the merger.

Pretty stupid for Rose and SK to DoW TEst - or any other alliance, for that matter - right now tho. They'd be vulnerable af, coz they can't guarantee other AAs wouldn't DoW them for attacking TEst. It's part of the paperless beauty. Plus it'd be an illogical move for an alliance that's trying to form its own sphere (Rose). Or at least that's how it looks to me.

Then again, I'm pretty sure this is part of Pre's evil plan to eliminate treaties by inconrporating disbanding alliances into TEst - I bet he won't rest till the treaty web is a thing of the past, so he doesn't have more work because of it. :P First on his priority list will probably be absorbing the AAs with more treaties. Inb4 t$ merges into TEst and Ghux is sacrificed as an offering to the Blood God... :ph34r:

Feel free to send Roy over for merger talks ;)

• Upvote 3

Ole2.png