A Rebellion in Meonesia

Ekejen Luish

Hungadada is going to support the joint peacekeeping force. 

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Finnish troops are very confused now as orders from Headquarters to stay come as base leaders are yelling at them to hurry and pack up. After a bit of confusion, Finnish troops are hard at work, however we have increased security in rebel-held regions due to the anti-peacekeeping attitude taken by the rebels.

That concludes this update.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

FYI I still have military bases in the Evenstar. Any attacks on them will be an attack on our military.

Evenstar Meonesia or just Evenstar?

Because this is happening around Meonesia and no where near the actual Evenstar itself

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

1. Your swift move to cut off Chernigov ties and cancellation of the general ally treaty.

Chernigov cut off ties first. I really don't see why your upset over The Evenstar doing the same to them.

I mean, if you were in my position and Chernigov cut off relations with your nation, and you wanted to waste diplomatic resources and manpower trying to reach out to them while they refuse to acknowledge you, then that's your business. However, I will not amuse them.

At stated earlier by me in the thread:

''Are you aware of the history of Meonesia? They're only been an independent country for about six or seven years now (Orbis time). Yet, they have been through a large number of wars, civil wars, and revolutions. The constant cycle of nonsense within the country needs to stop. Letting these warlords rise up and overthrow the country every other year is a terrible thing to let happen.''

Letting these constant revolts continue to occur over and over do more damage in the long run than doing one decision action now and ending an end to it.

3. Your seemingly eager way of stepping in on a country at their worst time. 

Are you not aware of Evenstar-Meonesia? The Kingdom of The Evenstar has a large, important presence in the region. This comes back to security of our own land to.

Besides, do you want me to release the transcripts of our meetings with the Meonesia representatives? They've been very welcoming of our aid.

4. "Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus"   <-- the meaning alone brings concerns to UDAC. Although commonly used throughout International Relations, simply meaning that for justice to prevail the total annihilation of a civilization or group of people is necessary to keep that justice. 

Except I don't want to total annihilate the Meonesians? I only stated that to show my resolve to helping restore control in Meonesia. There is no realistic plan to commit mass murder in the isles.

I was wanting to send ground forces to help the Meonesians - who are technically my neighbors thanks to Evenstar-Meonesia - restore order in their own country- which would be helping to maintain order in my own land in the aforementioned Evenstar-Meonesia possessions.

If you want to criticize anybody for an eagerness to war, you should criticize the United States. It was the United States who's sent millions of dollars to these terrorists. It was the United States who was going to send 10,000 soldiers to fight the Meonesians. It was the United States that wanted to fight me for just trying to maintain order.

At this time, I am putting in a public order to start the mobilization of military to the region from our respective 9 nation coalition. This will act as a safeguard for our personnel and resources on the ground as well as others operating in a peacekeeping capacity.

You know, I am willing to send a regiment of the Royal Evenstar Army to serve under the UDAC. Do you guys want that? 

FYI I still have military bases in the Evenstar. Any attacks on them will be an attack on our military.

Thank you, Techcraft, but I'm sure it won't come to that.

Evenstar Meonesia or just Evenstar?

Because this is happening around Meonesia and no where near the actual Evenstar itself

Mainland Evenstar. A.K.A. NOT Evenstar-Meonesia.

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

Thank yout for clarification on that, also just for the record, I also sent money and resources to the Red Cross

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

UPDATE:

There has been a sudden, swift victory for the triumvirate in Agriq!

It is assumed and seems quite likely that there was a major lack of communication between large groups of defending soldiers around Agriq. Combining this with Royalists superior air might, the aristocracy of three houses has been able to add the great city of Agriq back to the list of cities under their control.

With this sudden victory, Meonesian royalist forces were able to take mass arrests of rebels. Although according to law, all of these rebels are subject to execution for treason against the Royal Triumvirate, the three have agreed not to execute 32,000 people. Instead, they will be taken prisoners, and after the war their fate will be debated between house arrest and exile.

With the clear victory in Agriq, it seems that this quick rebellion will likely be ending soon in an easy victory for the Triumvirate. Meonesian royalists will now be able to focus full power on securing the Veswesten area.

This is very small

The map released by the Meonesian government has shown that government forces are doing a fair job is keeping their nation secure. As such, The Kingdom of The Evenstar will refrain from action unless the situation worsens or a stalemate is reached.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

UPDATE:

The sudden withdraw of Evenstar forces has increased the morale of the rebels, and given them a great advantage.

Rebel forces rallied and defeated royalists forces outside of Veswesten, forcing them to retreat back all the way back 30 miles.

This is very small

It's unsure if this is clear or not, so for clarity sake:

No Evenstar forces have ever been present within Meonesia at any time; all assets have been kept within Evenstar-Meonesia.

The only true difference is that all immediate plans for deployment were delayed.

new_forum_sig_2.png

It's unsure if this is clear or not, so for clarity sake:

No Evenstar forces have ever been present within Meonesia at any time; all assets have been kept within Evenstar-Meonesia.

The only true difference is that all immediate plans for deployment were delayed.

Yes but you posed a threat to the rebels. Now you don't

This is very small

UPDATE:

Meonesian forces managed to achieve an outstanding victory near Veswesten. The royalist forces have pushed all the way back to the city of Veswesten, where both sides take part in suburban warfare.

This is very small

We here at the Finnish Red Cross congratulate the triumvirate for their achievements, and hope the coup will end soon so we can begin the rebuilding process.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

~Snip~

We thank the Australian Peacekeeping Force for the report. We see the problem of funding the Rebellion, and the true stories of people. We urge all people to allso disavow the Rebellion, whilst we do not openly support the Triumvrate. We have not, and can not support the rebellion, and will never support it. 

We hope to hear more reports soon.

(OOC: Did Meonesia tell you personally that that is what happened? If not, I believe that this is against the National RP forum rules.)

OOC: I did not approve this. He asked, and I never said yes. I just saw it now and said no.

• Upvote 1

This is very small