Name that Alliance #2

Kastor

Same rules as before, need to post all the answers in ONE post to get credit for the win. $1,000,000 prize this time around. Each lyric means one alliance. Drake is the artist this time around.

1. "If I ever loved you I’ll always love you, that’s how I was raised"

2. "Don’t get hyped for the moment then start to backpedalâ€

3. "F*ck being all buddy buddy with the opposition/ It’s like a front of a plane, n*gga, it’s all business/ But I haven’t flown with y'all boys in a minute"

4. "You're supposed to put your pride aside and ride for me"

5. "I'm managed by my friends that I grew up with / I'd rather give that 15% to people I f--k with"

6. "Started from the bottom now my whole team here."

7. "Master bedroom, where we get it poppin

Just ignore all the skeletons in my closet

I'm a walkin come-up, I'm a bank deposit

Sell my secrets and get top dollar"

.....go

Mods: don't know if the words violate any rules, and I'm sorry if they do, I wanted to leave most of the words intact so people didn't have to guess what they were. Some are relevant to an alliance.

Edited by Kastor

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Same rules as before, need to post all the answers in ONE post to get credit for the win. $1,000,000 prize this time around. Each lyric means one alliance. Drake is the artist this time around.

1. "If I ever loved you I’ll always love you, that’s how I was raised"

2. "Don’t get hyped for the moment then start to backpedalâ€

3. "F*ck being all buddy buddy with the opposition/ It’s like a front of a plane, n*gga, it’s all business/ But I haven’t flown with y'all boys in a minute"

4. "You're supposed to put your pride aside and ride for me"

5. "I'm managed by my friends that I grew up with / I'd rather give that 15% to people I f--k with"

6. "Started from the bottom now my whole team here."

7. "Master bedroom, where we get it poppin

Just ignore all the skeletons in my closet

I'm a walkin come-up, I'm a bank deposit

Sell my secrets and get top dollar"

1. Pantheon

2. Seven Kingdoms

3. Black Knights

4. Viridian Entente

5. Guardian

6. New Pacific Order

7. Rose

A few of these are complete guesses as there's multiple alliances that could fit in some of those lyrics.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Meh, I can just guess this time and someone else takes the prize money. Kastor, can AAs that appeared in the 1st thread appear in this one too?

I also think 6 is NPO. Is 3 t$ (because of the business bit)? And I'd say 1 is Roz Wei.

1. Pantheon

2. Seven Kingdoms

3. Black Knights

4. Viridian Entente

5. Guardian

6. New Pacific Order

7. Rose

A few of these are complete guesses as there's multiple alliances that could fit in some of those lyrics.

None.

• Upvote 1

1. "If I ever loved you I’ll always love you, that’s how I was raised" -- UPN, I don't think we have ever cancelled a treaty in P&W
2. "Don’t get hyped for the moment then start to backpedal†-- Pantheon
3. "F*ck being all buddy buddy with the opposition/ It’s like a front of a plane, n*gga, it’s all business/ But I haven’t flown with y'all boys in a minute"  -- Arrgh, don't engage in politics per se and have been hired as mercenaries before/like to raid
4. "You're supposed to put your pride aside and ride for me" -- Mensa, generally seem like they are down to ride whatever the circumstances and expect the same
5. "I'm managed by my friends that I grew up with / I'd rather give that 15% to people I f--k with" -- Rose (although in my case could be UPN with Hans leading and tax rate being 15% :v)
6. "Started from the bottom now my whole team here." -- tS
7. "Master bedroom, where we get it poppin Just ignore all the skeletons in my closet I'm a walkin come-up, I'm a bank deposit Sell my secrets and get top dollar" -- Has to be NPO with the 'skeleton' and bank deposit references.

2 and 5 were pure guesses.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

1. "If I ever loved you I’ll always love you, that’s how I was raised" -- UPN, I don't think we have ever cancelled a treaty in P&W2. "Don’t get hyped for the moment then start to backpedal†-- Pantheon3. "F*ck being all buddy buddy with the opposition/ It’s like a front of a plane, n*gga, it’s all business/ But I haven’t flown with y'all boys in a minute"  -- Arrgh, don't engage in politics per se and have been hired as mercenaries before/like to raid4. "You're supposed to put your pride aside and ride for me" -- Mensa, generally seem like they are down to ride whatever the circumstances and expect the same5. "I'm managed by my friends that I grew up with / I'd rather give that 15% to people I f--k with" -- Rose (although in my case could be UPN with Hans leading and tax rate being 15% :v)6. "Started from the bottom now my whole team here." -- tS7. "Master bedroom, where we get it poppin Just ignore all the skeletons in my closet I'm a walkin come-up, I'm a bank deposit Sell my secrets and get top dollar" -- Has to be NPO with the 'skeleton' and bank deposit references.

2 and 5 were pure guesses.

#1, #4 and #7 are correct. Good job Saru. :P

And these are current alliances, right?

#1 UPN (Saru got it)

#2 TLF

#3 Roz Wei  (Total guess, but could fit.  I have another alliance in mind since Arrgh was crossed off)

#4 Mensa (Saru got it)

#5 Syndicate

#6 The Knights Radiant (Originally a protectorate, climbed up)

#7 NPO (Saru got it)

• Downvote 1

And these are current alliances, right?

#1 UPN (Saru got it)

#2 TLF

#3 Roz Wei  (Total guess, but could fit.  I have another alliance in mind since Arrgh was crossed off)

#4 Mensa (Saru got it)

#5 Syndicate

#6 The Knights Radiant (Originally a protectorate, climbed up)

#7 NPO (Saru got it)

Missed the mark mate.

#3 TEst ( That's my final real guess on that one, otherwise I'll start throwing shit and seeing what sticks )

The rest I'm clueless on.  I'll have to think on those for awhile.

• Downvote 1

#1 UPN (confirmed)

#2 Rose? (It's kastor so it could be anyone, and we are hyped)

#3 Alpha (They are fearless and are brave af, can't be intimidated)

#4 Mensa (confirmed)

#5 Chola (guess)

#6 Pantheon (Started at the bottom, now they're top. I would put NPO cause they've got their whole ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)) team here, but that's already been said)

#7 NPO (confirmed)

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I know a way to game the system.

1. Rose

2. Rose

3. Rose

4. Rose

5. Rose

6. Rose

7. Rose

You're welcome, I have either found out which one Rose is or ruled out Rose being any of them :P

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'm on board, Keegoz

1. Mensa

2. Mensa

3. Mensa

4. Mensa

5. Mensa

6. Mensa

7. Mensa

If everybody guessed their own alliance on all answers, we'd get it all together ASAP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1