An Arrgh Raiding Production

Ogaden

Hm, they're protected by SK, I wonder what they're gonna do...

Well they might as well do nothing, since their protectorate provoked this war. It'll be a good lesson for them if Sk doens't get involved, alas they mgiht keep doing shit like this until SK simple can't protect them anymore.

tvPWtuA.gif

Well they might as well do nothing, since their protectorate provoked this war. It'll be a good lesson for them if Sk doens't get involved, alas they mgiht keep doing shit like this until SK simple can't protect them anymore.

Well, if the AA you're attacking is a crappy one, they deserve to get raided and disband. Then again, I could name at least 5 crappy alliances that are somehow still around and in the top 30, so I reckon there's always gonna be a place in P&W for scrubs.  :P

And thank God for Arrgh - at least you guys make the periods between AA wars less boring.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 2

You raided us, are we not aloud to defend ourselves? That is why we we have started to attack Arrgh. Though we are happy to see that you made this public yourself. I hate posting on the Alliance Affairs. So we are happy to see this post. Also, Church Gourley is my brother. I tell everyone this because everyone seems to think we are one and the same person. He does still play this game but on the dl because of his bad rep. You will know him when you see him. Though i'm happy to see your enthusiasm! 

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

You raided us, are we not aloud to defend ourselves? That is why we we have started to attack Arrgh. Though we are happy to see that you made this public yourself. I hate posting on the Alliance Affairs. So we are happy to see this post. Also, Church Gourley is my brother. I tell everyone this because everyone seems to think we are one and the same person. He does still play this game but on the dl because of his bad rep. You will know him when you see him. Though i'm happy to see your enthusiasm! 

Arrgh was retaliating for The Old Guard, an alliance that yours began raiding last week.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You raided us, are we not aloud to defend ourselves? That is why we we have started to attack Arrgh. Though we are happy to see that you made this public yourself. I hate posting on the Alliance Affairs. So we are happy to see this post.

No, you started it first. Protectorates remember. Also I'd prefere that you DO retaliate, it would be boring otherwise. Also I spoted some ex SD gov't there so pls don't disband immediatlly XD (jk, they are good people from before it all went south) Anyway, I'm hoping for a good war with you guys, but this is kindoff private party, would be too crowded if we all invited everyone we like into it. XD

On other note, I wasn't very active lately but I heard a lot of complaints in both tog and arrgh about a guy called amino acids? You might want to look into that one.

tvPWtuA.gif

So, lets pretend that Church Gourley is your brother. You are violating the rules then for using someone else's account.

Or, you are Church Gourley.

Aloud. Allowed.

• Upvote 2

Alright SK, now that you protect almost all of the shitty micros, let's see if you actually have the balls to defend them.

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Did everyone look at how this trick went for Clarke and think, "Yep, that went well?"

I have a brother in TEst ; ) never used him as an exuse before tho.

So, lets pretend that Church Gourley is your brother. You are violating the rules then for using someone else's account.

Or, you are Church Gourley.

Aloud. Allowed.

This^

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Alright SK, now that you protect almost all of the shitty micros, let's see if you actually have the balls to defend them.

We literally protect three alliances, one more than you. If you want to come test it though...

my-body-is-ready-750x400.jpg

Come gimme dat sweet sweet luvin.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

We literally protect three alliances, one more than you. If you want to come test it though...

my-body-is-ready-750x400.jpg

Come gimme dat sweet sweet luvin.

I'm not even kidding when I say I'm down. Strum unfortunately isn't. We were able to take Sparta when they declared on us, so I don't think you all will be too much of an issue ;)

We don't have to test you guys though, Arrgh already did. Looking forward to the DoW that I can't read.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I'm not even kidding when I say I'm down. Strum unfortunately isn't. We were able to take Sparta when they declared on us, so I don't think you all will be too much of an issue ;)

We don't have to test you guys though, Arrgh already did. Looking forward to the DoW that I can't read.

But I want the YosoD :(

As for Arrgh, I can't speak for the government either anymore but personally I agree with them that this is retaliation. The war timeline does show parallax attacking ToG prior to the attacks. We like to counter our raiders and those who raid our protectorates, it would be hypocritical to attack Arrgh for doing the same. If they keep the war going continuously and try and burn them all to the ground or something, I imagine we would get involved as that would go beyond any reasonable retaliation. Until then though, I don't see a reason we should step in when parallax did cause this.

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

But I want the YosoD :(

As for Arrgh, I can't speak for the government either anymore but personally I agree with them that this is retaliation. The war timeline does show parallax attacking ToG prior to the attacks. We like to counter our raiders and those who raid our protectorates, it would be hypocritical to attack Arrgh for doing the same. If they keep the war going continuously and try and burn them all to the ground or something, I imagine we would get involved as that would go beyond any reasonable retaliation. Until then though, I don't see a reason we should step in when parallax did cause this.

Or just do it because this popcorn is getting cold.

• Upvote 1

BK in a nutshell