Syrian Arab Republic expels Coalition Troops

Leopard I

(Russian President)

Hello Khaled, how are you? How are the kids?

They are fine Vladimir what can I do for you?

I assume you have heard about the Hungadada Spy incident?

Yes we have, The Prime Minister was talking about it and how it will affect Syria as we have a government that is Pro-Russia and Pro-Coalition. We wished that you would have been in the Coalition, but this incident should not be overlooked. I plan on putting a bill to expel Coalition Troops from the People's Republic of Syria.

That is a choice you should make and not one I should influence, Russia stands committed to you and the Peoples Republic of Syria regardless of the Coalition. We hope this does not divide you and the Syrian Republic faction.

Things get worse every day, Arab Republican Party has been in a gridlock with the Republican Party, I fear a Civil War will ensure,

My advice go democratic, the people love your party and if you have a forced election your party will surely win. 

The Russian Federation in the event of a Civil War will intervene on your behalf, I am sure the Coalition is not willingly going to intervene and on the Rebel side either, and if a foreign government is involved then they will not interfere if they do, We are willing to strike back. 

Let's hope it does not come to that, my friend. 

So do I,

Well best of luck my friend, let us hope the issue does not further spread 

In Response to the Hungadada aggression to the Russian Federation, the Arab Republican Party moves to issue of (Expulsion of all Coalition Troops into debate) 

After hours of furious debates and parties walking off. The Senate of the Peoples Republic votes in favor of the bill 

Coalition Resolution 

• Expulsion of Hungadada troops from Syria
  • Expulsion of Coalition Troops who side with the Hungadada Government
  • The Hungadada force to Syria has 24 hours to leave the Syrian Nation

The Syrian Senate voted 235 for and 231 Against. With The Prime Minister resigning in protest to these actions "Russian Affairs are not Syrian Affairs, and we have thrown aside a loyal, friendly, and ally. I am sad to see the Russian Mouth speak and the Syrian Arab Republican Party Preach. I hope to see this resolution repealed.

The Syrian Judicial Branch has been called in to see the legality of kicking Hungadada Troops from the Syrian Nation. But as of right now, it seems The Coalition will be in a tough pickle.

Hungadada will withdraw its troops and equipment from Syria. This action is being taken for the safety of our service members in the region. We are hugely disappointed at the fact that things must be taken to such extreme measures, so as to risk stability in Syria, for the sake of a dispute between two nations.

Hungadada hopes that issues are resolved, and will be working to establish communication between the Emperor and President Putin. 

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

The Australian Government will be withdrawing from Syria until further notice to avoid further unrest and hope that the bill expelling Hungadada Troops will be canceled. It was pretty close and we hope the Syrian Government learns that unity is the only option and the only outcome now is a Civil War. 

President of Lebanon and PM of Syria on Video Call

Bradley, it is imperative will the Coalition support the Syrian Republic?

Hey Al-Masri, listen Lebanon can not have your nation in a Civil War, my suggestion is that you prepare to coup the President and his party, I can help with that.

Okay Laila and Al-Masri listen, the Coalition can not support you if you openly revolt against the Arab Republic as it will hurt our PR, the IDO and Orbis community is already hammering over the ILO issue we do not need another issue to cause disunity, We have an internal issue over this crisis and we will not be intervening if the Syrian Republic breaks away from the Arab Republic. 

Bradley, what is this! if the Russian threaten Lebanon will you turn away? just days ago we all stood on a podium in unity and friendship event the Russians. 

Laila Lebanon is a different story, and my intelligence says the Russians won't be taking that risk as it will be bad PR and they do not have the capabilities. 

I guess we will see, Lebanon will support the Syrian Republic in the event of a Civil War, and we are adding troops onto our border as we assume the Coalition will pull out in an effort to apply pressure?

I am busy right now guys, we can continue later. 

This is proving our point. Even without our interference in Syria, the region is becoming unstable. In the event of a civil war, we will not help. All aid persons and others will now be withdrawn from Syria. If there's a civil war, that causes even more fighting in a weary region... we won't be helping achieve peace.

This is very small

San Florence will be withdrawing Florian Troops to not create tensions or make complications with Russia but King Arnaldo thinks it is immature for Russia to be expelling all coalition troops and aid from Syria because we are helping defend it until it's ready to be on it's own from the terrorist threats and control of the ILO. King Arnaldo and the High Council of San Florence hopes for Pres. Putin to reconsider and remember that only in unity is the best option instead of the alternative being a high chance of civil war in the nation. Although King Arnaldo also agrees that Hungadada is at fault. Currently, the King or High Council is not picking sides on this situation only the protection of the people.

• Downvote 1

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence

San Florence will be withdrawing Florian Troops to not create tensions or make complications with Russia but King Arnaldo thinks it is immature for Russia to be expelling all coalition troops and aid from Syria because we are helping defend it until it's ready to be on it's own from the terrorist threats and control of the ILO. King Arnaldo and the High Council of San Florence hopes for Pres. Putin to reconsider and remember that only in unity is the best option instead of the alternative being a high chance of civil war in the nation. Although King Arnaldo also agrees that Hungadada is at fault. Currently, the King or High Council is not picking sides on this situation only the protection of the people.

OOC: Only Hungadada Troops were expelled. :)

The Russian Federation had no say in Syrian Affairs.

• Downvote 1

Salazarstan wishes to express concern that the military operations are simply to close to our borders to ignore, we want to be ensured that the Russian military won't go through our borders or airspace to conduct military operations in Syria. However we wish to remain nutrual in this conflict however we will lend the Russian military minor support as the Syrians are as much as threat to us as well but we will not participate in any battles near our sovereign borders as we will only render aid if possible so we won't be a target to the Syrian terrorist.

Salazarstan wishes to express concern that the military operations are simply to close to our borders to ignore, we want to be ensured that the Russian military won't go through our borders or airspace to conduct military operations in Syria. However we wish to remain nutrual in this conflict however we will lend the Russian military minor support as the Syrians are as much as threat to us as well but we will not participate in any battles near our sovereign borders as we will only render aid if possible so we won't be a target to the Syrian terrorist.

OOC: The war ended xp, the Russian Federation and Coalition toppled the Arabian-Backed ILO and Syria is now a democratic nation, also OOC: Russia speaks for Syria btw,

The Coalition can confirm we did not use your air space and used Cyrpus as a operating base, I am not sure about the Russians

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1