The Journals of Vasily Tikhonov

Leopard I

I tried to warn the people, the Chernigovans probably told the Russians, The Britannians did not believe me. I am a fugitive, I am an enemy of State, they are hunting me, they are after me. God protect my soul. 

My Name is Doctor Vasily Tikhonov, I have been working or I was working on the Russian Nuclear Program and was moved into the Aerospace division, I worked with ESA, Chernigovan, and Russian Scientists on the moon landing, but what I discovered was much worse. 

During the Earlier hours of dawn in Moscow, what appeared to have been Mafia henchmen attacked the KGB Headquarters

Killing 2 agents injuring 13 

The Two agents, which is the first time KGB names were declassified were 2 KGB agents killed in what appears to be a Mafia killing. Khorkov Ruslanovich and Romanov Pavlovich

Romanov... he risked his life to save me. This can not go unanswered I know who those "Henchmen" were, it was obvious KGB hit squads probably the same that killed my friend. I will not let them die in vain

(Upload 97%)

Russian Troops stormed the building, I knew my days were over

(Upload 98%)

I tried to hold them off, as long as I could.

(Upload 99%) 

As the blood ripped through my chest, I saw an update on my phone (Greece joins the Russian Federation)

(Unkown number)

(Operation Crimea in effect)

Shoot the internet commanded what looked like their leader. 

(Upload 99%) 

(Uploaded Stopped Internet Connection lost)

We failed.......

Area cleared

Kyle, he risked his life to save me. I must avenge them, I can not let this go on

(Upload 97%)

Russian Troops stormed the building, I knew my days were over

(Upload 98%)

I tried to hold them off, as long as I could.

(Upload 99%) 

As the blood ripped through my chest, I saw an update on my phone (Greece joins the Russian Federation)

(Unkown number)

(Operation Crimea in effect)

(Putin)

You have failed Vasily, should have stayed in the Space Program, you were an amazing talent

Shoot the internet commanded what looked like their leader. 

(Upload 99%) 

(Uploaded Stopped Internet Connection lost)

We failed.......

Area cleared. Sir

(What appeared to be a gang battle in the Midwest startled the peaceful communities in the MidWesterns, Russian Scientist Vasily Tikhonov was found dead in what appeared to be a Drug Deal gone wrong.)

President Putin has offered his condolences saying "He was a great asset to the Space Agency, but more importantly he was a friend to all, he was the glue to our Space Program, we will recover, but with time. Let us reach the moon, let us soar the starts, in Vasily's honor) 

The Tikhonov Missile will launch in 3 days as the first test rocket for our Space Program modeled after the Wolf-2. 

A Young American boy walked into the house, wiz was his nick name, his friends called him that since he could fix anything electronic. 

He had to fix the internet cable since he knew Vasily had better internet than the entire Midwest, he fixed the connection after removing 10 bullet casings with various words 

(Russian Words: Death-To-Traitors-Mistakes-Have-Been-Made-Vasily-You-Fool)

A computer screen flickered

(Upload 100%)

(Upload Complete) 

This boy was about to become famous, and the most wanted man on earth

Putin was enjoying his day in Chernigov, he had seen his daughter off to Colledge. She was happy, and so was he, Alexei even came by to welcome here, offering her an assorted amount of gifts from sweets to clothing. 

He was happy to see his little girl growing up. 

Alexei was kind enough to allow 2 KGB agents to stay with here all the time, 2 of her childhood friends and Vladimir's friends would watch her, he trusted them with his most prized possessions.

Sir, Vassili's stuff got published, we do not know how. We have a lot of anrgy people, protests all over the Federation, the Foreign Ministry is getting flooded with calls from Oceania, North America, Middle East, and Europe. 

What!

Get me the KGB Director, and the Strike team that went after him.

Alexei we must leave early buisness to attend, and urgent matters, I will come on the Weekend to discuss trade matters unless you would like to visit Moscow

Moscow, in the Winter, Hell Naw! Im gonna go to the beach, Laughs Alexei. I have a Black Sea cruise you are welcome to join.

I will think about it, and once again thank you very much Alexei for all you have done.

KGB Operation Report 

Operation Typus 

Location Estonia 

Target: Estonian Government/Military Officers

Personal Logs of Operative Viper 

We have been here for 2 months, learning the lifestyle, being one of them. I was summoned to the Presidents Residence, urgent matters with Russia. The Director told me what must be done, I recently came out of an engagement, my new wife. Estonian was in the countryside, safe from all that will happen. 

General Wilhelm (Operative Viking) 

Sir, Russian Troops are moving aggressive across the Border, Rokkenjiman and Swedish Forces are at a standstill, seems no coordination. Sir, I suggest we move to OPSEC,

All non-essentials leave ordered the President.

Wilhelm what do we do? 

Sir, my suggestion is that the Russians will invade us, the Rokkenjimans and Swedish may be on the border expecting the same thing, or hope to threaten the Russian Army so that they can not cross the border. 

Mikael, your opinion?

Mr. Vice President your opinion? 

Oh Sorry, Mr. President, as the General has stated the Russians will attack regardless, I suggest mobilizing as many men, and moving people out of the capital and into the outskirts. To minimize civilian losses. 

Hm. Mikael how is your wife, this issue must trouble you. (Killswitch)

(Winking to Viking)

Mr. President, there is something you must be aware. 

What?

I am not Estonian, I am Russian, I am a high-level KGB agent sent to infiltrate governments,we have done the same to Latvia, Lithuanian, Azerjabn, Greece, Turkey, Syria, and various others. Tomorrow evening the President will be found dead, killing himself after the stress of the Russian Invasion, and I will succeed the Presidency and cede the country into the future Russian Federation. 

Wait, what Federation! I trusted you, and you betrayed me and this country.

Listen, Hendrik, No matter what you do, you can not overcome this, it is either me or some KGB assassin. 

The KGB and Military are preparing a coup in Russia, we will begin tomorrow, we have Putin, leading the coup

You mean Senator Putin! that guy is not trustworthy mark my words He will H..... (Blood spills from his both)

Sorry Hendrik, 

Viking, get Viper Team in here. 

The Estonian People have lost a great leader and a great mentor. The time for mourning is not now. As we speak Russian Loyalist Troops move onto Estonia, with no support from our regional neighbors, we must either fight and face extermination or join them to see our Estonian Pride to remain. The Stress was too much to cope with, and President Hendrik will be remembered as the last President of the Estonian Republic, and a monument built in his honor and name will stand here in Nord Square. 

I hereby cede The Estonian Republic into the Russian Federation

Some confused and some angry. In the end, they all know their fate if they resist. 

General Wilhelm (Operative Viking) 

Sir, Russian Troops are moving aggressive across the Border, Rokkenjiman and Swedish Forces are at a standstill, seems no coordination. Sir, I suggest we move to OPSEC,

Sir, my suggestion is that the Russians will invade us, the Rokkenjimans and Swedish may be on the border expecting the same thing, or hope to threaten the Russian Army so that they can not cross the border. 

I hereby cede The Estonian Republic into the Russian Federation

OOC: Umm. Huh? Kinda confused here...

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

OOC: Umm. Huh? Kinda confused here...

OOC: It was estonia looking crazy and all, it is not implying you would do anything it could have just been normal manervuers etc... If I made your nation in a bad image I wil refrain from using your nation names. 

OOC: It was Estonia looking crazy and all, it is not implying you would do anything it could have just been normal maneuvers etc... If I made your nation in a bad image I will refrain from using your nation names. 

That would be appreciated. Estonia is under the control of the Witch Council. The entire previous Estonian government is dead. Rokkenjima controls the whole thing. Like the rest of Rokkenjima, crime is non-existent and life is peaceful.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

That would be appreciated. Estonia is under the control of the Witch Council. The entire previous Estonian government is dead. Rokkenjima controls the whole thing. Like the rest of Rokkenjima, crime is non-existent and life is peaceful.

In my map thingy I just changed the locations, (Estonia is a differnt location, similair to Kalingrad which I count as all that exclave, but in real-geo it is in Ryas, I am writing some backstory and lore on the Russian Federation and all. 

Hm. I think that explains where my agents went xp :P

KGB Operation Report 

Operation Moscow 

Location Moscow, Loyalist Russia 

Target: Russian Government/Military Officers

Putin was in Novograd, he was preparing his Federation Speech. He had tasked his best operatives in inflitrating the Russian Government, with "Estonia, Kalingrad, and Latvia in our control", we prepared our part. 

(Charlie in position, Gorbichov in position, Ernst in position, and Federation in position)

Roger, You know your jobs get too it!

Location inner Moscow,

The Vice President was in the city meeting with voters and the people, even shaking hands with some foreigners. 

Charlie requesting greenlight code

Gorbo Operata 

The Vice President feel very quickly, a single shot to the head. People began to scream, and the RSS looking for a suspect. They would never make the trace,

Ernst in position, moving on the Cabinet. 

(The Putin and Federatives are planning for a coup as we speak, we should send the RSS into arrest them, he has nearly 23 million supporters, and a member of the Russian Senate for 2 years and the Duma for 18, It is impossible. The Russian Loyalist Army is ready to attack the Federatives and their supporters. 

Hello Gentlemen, Janitors are not allowed Her.... (Screamed Minister of Defense Alex Marina Dubose, before she was shot) The RSS agents drew their weapons only to be taken out by the other 4 KGB agents. 

Cabinet, it seems we will be ending this session, if all cabinet members other than the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Education leave. 

(RSS Agents arrive killing the KGB hit-team,)

This is Charlie, RSS is on our trail, we have been compromised, Ernst report? 

Ernst is down. Gorbichov Is withdrawing its position, RSS are all over the place, we need to warn the Director and President. 

Federation inbound, we have visual on the Prime Minister and Joint Chiefs, 

(Massive explosions rocks the capital)

Great Job Federation, we are pulling out)

Operatives withdraw to DZ Lima.

OOC:(More news on Operation Moscow soon, Sorry for it being short.)