The Sunspear Proclamation

Valdoroth

2me6Fa4.png

The Sunspear Proclomation

Article I: Preamble

The Seven Kingdoms recognizes The Old Guard as an alliance with great potential and vows to respect it's sovereignty. Both alliances recognize the need to keep open communication to maintain a strong and stable relationship, and agree to handle all issues through private channels and conduct bilateral affairs with utmost friendliness.

Article II: Swords in Hand

The Seven Kingdoms gives its word to defend The Old Guard through any and all means available, whether it be militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. The Old Guard is encouraged, but not required, to come to the defense of The Seven Kingdoms during times of war while this pact is active. 

Article III: Now Our Watch Begins

Both The Old Guard  and the Seven Kingdoms agree to promptly notify one another of any pressing matters or large scale transitions. The Old Guard accepts the Seven Kingdoms guidance and support, agreeing to have all major diplomatic activities cleared by Seven Kingdoms in advanced in aims to ensure that decisions are made in the best interests of both parties.

Article IV: Masters of Coin

SK and The Old Guard recognize that economic support is mutually beneficial for both parties. Therefore, priority will be given to each other over non-allied entities. If either signatory engages in political or military conflicts, it is the duty of the other signatory to offer diplomatic support.

Article V: Cancellation

Either the Seven Kingdoms or The Old Guard may terminate this pact following a period with no less than a 72 hour notification. Violations of any aspect of this article are grounds for immediate dissolution of this treaty without prior notice.

Article VI: Signatories

Signed for the Seven Kingdoms

August 22, 2016

Valdoroth Kai

Brooklyn666

Gandalf

Callum

SoS

Clover

Signed for The Old Guard

August 22, 2016

Acting Lord Commander - Jack

Grand Duke of Foreign Affairs - Jack3top

Duke of Internal Affairs - Ctigrisht

Duke of Military - Artch Kunschteintunt

tl;dr - SK protects ToG

• Upvote 3

I say we should continue to raid them anyways to see how big SK's balls are.

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

lolololololololololololo

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I can read this without the need to squint or tilt my head at funny angles. 1/10 because I like ToG

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Old Guard were awesome in another Universe. Its a bummer here because not too many of them have crossed the threshold of Space/Time to arrive here. May there be growth for Old Guard here on Orbis.

• Upvote 1

Like to thank sk here for protecting us. We intend to grow as an alliance and not stay stagnant. Thanks all well-wishers too. 

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.