Intercommunity of Orbis, I beseech you.

Buorhann

So today after making that dankful post with my buds from Black Knights, I decided while at work to just take a chill day.  After some replies of the good news on our latest announcement, it seems I must've stepped on a few toes.

You see, I was busy catching pokemon, however I felt my ears burning.  Somebody must've posted something about me.  Lo and behold, I check our forums over at Mensa and what do I see?

Uvqsqlm.png

Wait, what?  Me?  Seriously?  I'm not dirty.  So I clicked it.

j36L79L.png

What is this?!

Members of Orbis, the replies below that post were not pretty (except one, BeachBunny said she'd stand by me, she's cute and loyal like that). I swear I did not drug TellUrGrlThx into retirement.

Here's where you come in. If you have an embassy established on our forums, please, stop by and voice your concerns about this travesty! Tell this... ArcKnox what you think about him for attacking me like this. Or just stop by and talk. We love visitors.

If you do not have an embassy there, please ask for one. We'll be glad to make one for you and your alliance.

Our forums can be reached at eusaforums.com.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

For you, the day Buor memed your village was the dankest day of your life, but for him... it was Monday.

(seriously, there was a 'monday hippo meme' on the search, wtf internet)

8heduj.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Gandalf can get away with leaking coalition information, I think Buorhann should be given a pass ;)

• Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

If Gandalf can get away with leaking coalition information, I think Buorhann should be given a pass ;)

Bour should burn.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

For the record, I'm really regretting giving Buo any power. Three threads in 4 days. 

Pig disgusting, that's what that is. 

I'm very proud in my decision to suggest him as my replacement.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

As a former Member of Mensa who was kicked out due to my sheer un-quantifiable brilliance and total and complete devotion to dio I know a thing or two. Elderon was always a decent person with a good heart.  I believe you should forgive him, he merely had an opportunity to make some SICK memes and he took it. I see no problem here for it was not maliciously intended, I wish Elderon the best of luck & I hope the current leadership at Mensa can find it in there narrow and depth-less souls to forgive my favorite hippo.  

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

As a former Member of Mensa who was kicked out due to my sheer un-quantifiable brilliance and total and complete devotion to dio I know a thing or two. Elderon was always a decent person with a good heart.  I believe you should forgive him, he merely had an opportunity to make some DANK memes and he took it. I see no problem here for it was not maliciously intended, I wish Elderon the best of luck & I hope the current leadership at Mensa can find it in there narrow and depth-less souls to forgive my favorite hippo.  

ftfy

also it was more likely your reluctance to fight that got you kicked out of Mensa. Unless things were different back then of course. 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil