Corrupt a wish

Sailor Jerry

Granted but DeeDee still ruins all of his experiments.

I wish I could control the passage of time.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Granted, but you ruined the space-time continuum forever.

I wish for a something bad.

Edited by Bilal the Great

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

granted only issue it comes in a police outfit.

i wish to be president

i'm a writer not a fighter.

à¸à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡Ê•â€¢Í¡á´¥â€¢Ê” à¸à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰ (that is supposed to look like a cute polar bear)

"you know what judge they say justice is blind i sure hope it ain't deaf." keeping the faith. Billy Joel

granted but you accidentally end up in china and can't get out.

i wish to be a real Kaiser.

i'm a writer not a fighter.

à¸à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡Ê•â€¢Í¡á´¥â€¢Ê” à¸à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰ (that is supposed to look like a cute polar bear)

"you know what judge they say justice is blind i sure hope it ain't deaf." keeping the faith. Billy Joel

Granted. The lottery episode from Sliders becomes reality.

I wish it wasn't so damn hot right now.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Granted. Hyper inflation makes it's value that of a nickle back in 2002

I with I had a Cimarron 1911 with a blued finish.

Az6EzuS.png

Granted, but since you had nothing to wish for, you wished for nothing. The entire universe is erased. It never even existed.

Edit: I forgot to make my wish -_-

I wish to be able to pause time

Edited by Brooklyn666

eStUYHv.png

Granted, but since you had nothing to wish for, you wished for nothing. The entire universe is erased. It never even existed.

Granted but your wish has been erased from exsistence, and not even you remember what it was.

I wish I had a tax stamp

Az6EzuS.png

Granted, but you burn it.

I wish this game would have a major war in which 3/4 of the top ten alliances would slug it out.

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

Granted, but the persons paying for your loans makes you work off the dept by participating in the ' annual purge ' ... you don't make it

I wish for a new lighter

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad