The Regressive Left

Clarke

Would you agree we shouldn't let such things manifest in the west? As in we don't let these protected "Islamic communities" keep their claws in people raised in Islamic households through fear and threats. 

Refers to someone as a ethnic fascist while having admitted his defense of Turkish genocide is due to his own ethnicity. Come now. Also yes we know, NotAll.

Response to the first paragraph: Yes, I absolutely agree. In fact, I think such things shouldn't manifest in any country. The parents should have zero coercion power over their kids' political and religious beliefs, and the state should intervene to protect the children if this is not the case. How this can be realistically implemented is another story, but government providing shelter for children who want to move away from their oppressive parents is a first step.

I am not a nationalist. I see myself as a left-leaning internationalist and a liberal in social (but not economic) issues. As for what I precisely said in the case of my irritation with the Armenian Genocide project, it was that I cared about this idiocy more than other idiocies because I am a direct target due to my ethnicity. I have met people who immediately switched the topic to the Armenian Genocide upon hearing that I originate from Turkey. That's ridiculous, however it is also what I am subjected to due to the ethnic nationalism and generalizations of other people. Thus it irritates me on a personal level, not because I think "Turkishness" has any special merit, or Turks are superior to any other ethnicity.

77oKn5K.png

If you were born in any of those countries with the same mindset, you would be one of the Allahusnackbar-spouting Islamofascists with all this hatred for people who are not like you.

On the other hand, I do consider Turkey crappy myself, and see Islam (along with all other religions) diseases that mankind must eventually outgrow. This doesn't mean, however, that I will turn a blind eye to ethnic fascists generalizing the crimes of a few to millions, and calling innocent people "gangs of murderers and rapists."

Why would I embrace that when I only deal with logic, it it would be illogical to do so and I would have to be a different person thus its pointless saying it. 

Islam more so of a disease as at least other religion take a step back, but Islam has always being poison and now its tightening its grip. The crimes of millions throughout the Islamic world. The core of Islam is criminal and should be wiped from existence. 

To be clear I never said innocent people "their death cult is rubbing people the wrong way when it produces inbred gangs of rapists and murders.", in fact it implies criminals which Islam produces a lot of. 

I am not a nationalist. I see myself as a left-leaning internationalist and a liberal in social (but not economic) issues. As for what I precisely said in the case of my irritation with the Armenian Genocide project, it was that I cared about this idiocy more than other idiocies because I am a direct target due to my ethnicity. I have met people who immediately switched the topic to the Armenian Genocide upon hearing that I originate from Turkey. That's ridiculous, however it is also what I am subjected to due to the ethnic nationalism and generalizations of other people. Thus it irritates me on a personal level, not because I think "Turkishness" has any special merit, or Turks are superior to any other ethnicity.

A liberal defending a genocide.

liberal

ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective

1. 1.
    willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

Definitely not open to new ideas as I can see clear as day you block ideas based on emotion which is more regressive but you probably didn't regress because you're behind on that scale since you're Turkish. 

The genocide thing is a thing because so many Turks deny it that its hilarious, especially because the bell ends who end up voting on the left adding to the hilarity. Its your countries fault that you're told about it because they deny reality. 

Its not very liberal or lefty behaviour to ignore and even argue against someone like the Armenians who are a victim minority and the only reason I can see for you doing so is a nationalist one. You could have simply acknowledged the failings of Turkey and also the thread was about a guy who is descended from Turks and denied the genocide so you being asked about it wasn't random. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

Response to the first paragraph: Yes, I absolutely agree. In fact, I think such things shouldn't manifest in any country. The parents should have zero coercion power over their kids' political and religious beliefs, and the state should intervene to protect the children if this is not the case. How this can be realistically implemented is another story, but government providing shelter for children who want to move away from their oppressive parents is a first step.

Very nice. It's common for someone who attacks such things elsewhere to defend them here but you didn't and I respect you for that.

I would say that obviously someone switching to talk of the Armenian Genocide on learning you're a Turk is wrong and ridiculous. 

Islam more so of a disease as at least other religion take a step back, but Islam has always being poison and now its tightening its grip. The crimes of millions throughout the Islamic world. The core of Islam is criminal and should be wiped from existence. 
To be clear I never said innocent people "their death cult is rubbing people the wrong way when it produces inbred gangs of rapists and murders.", in fact it implies criminals which Islam produces a lot of. 

When a group is ghettoized, they're poor, their problems never addressed (not that most Muslim leaders want said problems actually addressed), and the bad ones empowered (the "hustlers" for one) then a large part of that group becomes criminal and all the rest. All Muslims need to be fixed up is to have this pathetic protection they have from their white knights lifted so the repression of women, children, gays, and apostates can be tackled seriously at last. Immigration heavily reduced, criminal ones who aren't nationals deported, more creation of jobs, and with the reduced numbers bring about some good old deghettoization. So basically do what states have always done which is to absorb into the collective people from other groups. Once upon a time it was the big bad racists who used to be the group that would work hard to stop such integration but they're a thing of the past at this point so ironically now it's the white knights who block such integration.

In essence my belief is Islam would be a small issue if it wasn't protected by the white knights. No need to ban it or anything if you actually tackle it as I'm sure a lion's share of Muslims would flee it the moment it's made clear their oppression by other Muslims will not be tolerated any further. As for those who remain they'll clean up Islam and make their own brand to not be completely wiped out.

The rapeugees need to be rejected though that I can agree with. NotAll are nasty guys but most clearly are so we can't be accepting them in a manner like the suicidal German government has.

None of them points really answered that logic which explains itself quite well. Additionally I recall white Americans are killed at higher rate than blacks based on the amount that is criminal involved so white criminals are more likely to be killed. You can't really expect the fact that blacks commit crimes at a much greater rate and thus reap the rewards.  

As what I've mentioned before, we can't have an honest debate unless you acknowledge the problems within the police forces. Without that this debate will be both useless and pointless. And I really don't want to go back and forth debating you on this matter.

bla bla bla

Excuse me, I won't respond to an ethnic nationalist kiddo who cannot even type proper sentences in his native language.

Very nice. It's common for someone who attacks such things elsewhere to defend them here but you didn't and I respect you for that.

I would say that obviously someone switching to talk of the Armenian Genocide on learning you're a Turk is wrong and ridiculous. 

It's nice to see we agree for once. I am more pro-integration than multi-kulti nonsense overall.

• Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

Spite,
Are you referring to the Serbian tirade caused by US political asshats like our current Vice President who framed Milosevich by accusing him of supposed war crimes, arrested, tried and found innocent in international court after his death? Interesting to note Biden made a ton of money and then supported the KLA for over a decade.

EDIT: I originally called the KLA the KLF. lulz.

Edited by Lo Pan

As what I've mentioned before, we can't have an honest debate unless you acknowledge the problems within the police forces. Without that this debate will be both useless and pointless. And I really don't want to go back and forth debating you on this matter.

Oh yeah whatever some people in every group is corrupt, that doesn't mean all are, #NotAll. Not enough to make a significant difference, its blown well out of proportion by people who embrace the victim culture and making up excuses for black criminality. 

Excuse me, I won't respond to an ethnic nationalist kiddo who cannot even type proper sentences in his native language.

Ah yes some missing letters and such that were typed in a rush hurt your mind, poor you. Apologies for not being as much as a loser as you. 

You repeat ethnic nationalist over and over again but fail to see how it is illogical and hypocritical given how you defended a genocide because of your ethnic group. You speak of logic but everything you do is illogical.

IpHGyGc.png

Ah yes some missing letters and such that were typed in a rush hurt your mind, poor you. Apologies for not being as much as a loser as you. 

You repeat ethnic nationalist over and over again but fail to see how it is illogical and hypocritical given how you defended a genocide because of your ethnic group. You speak of logic but everything you do is illogical.

Discuss your shortcomings with your teachers; they should be able to help you with elementary school grammar and logic. You seriously need help with the latter, and you need your confidence readjusted. People who don't know jackshit should know that they don't know jackshit.

77oKn5K.png

Discuss your shortcomings with your teachers; they should be able to help you with elementary school grammar and logic. You seriously need help with the latter, and you need your confidence readjusted. People who don't know jackshit should know that they don't know jackshit.

As I say I only deal in logic, the logic of this situation tells me you're avoiding the actual topic but that was obvious with the first response. 

You should know not only am I a master of logic, my knowledge of trolling is so great that I have an immunity to trolling. Your attempts while cute are futile. 

Ultimately you're no different than that loser buddy of yours, he's that much of a loser I forget his name now. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

As I say I only deal in logic, the logic of this situation tells me you're avoiding the actual topic but that was obvious with the first response. 

You should know not only am I a master of logic, my knowledge of trolling is so great that I have an immunity to trolling. Your attempts while cute are futile. 

Ultimately you're no different than that loser buddy of yours, he's that much of a loser I forget his name now. 

Read my original post. Ta-ta.

77oKn5K.png