A Game of Thorns

Valdoroth

I haven't been here for 14 months.

Plus it would be Pketchy get it right.

I dropped the k so it wouldn't sound like shit falling from a loose anus.

• Upvote 4

I dropped the k so it wouldn't sound like shit falling from a loose anus.

I don't wanna alarm you, but if that is how it sounds when you take a shit, you may want to see a doctor.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Are you guys just collecting anyone with over a year in the game whose name starts with P? Because I'm at 14 months and sitting on a name change.  :P

We do have a P collection, and but we dont just grab anyone. you should see our Reject list, its Looooong.

Ole2.png

How did you bite the bait with those long ass fangs?

also when are you joining TEst? I already said id vouch for you -.-

Got to keep them fangs sharp.

I'll join one day.

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I speak for most of the members in SK (at least those who are active on the forums and such) that there is still very high regard for Mensa as people and as allies. We went through a lot together, and its not something we're going to forget. The drop didn't happen because we have anything against you guys or even t$ as allies. I can't speak for any government descisions, obviously, as I haven't been part of it for a loooong time, but again I think I speak for many of our members whom I've seen express similar thoughts when I say we were just getting bored with the game and politics, and also wanted to take a more active and central position again. This seemed like a good way to reignite our interest and we'll see where it goes. We couldn't feasibly keep Mensa and say with a straight face that we have cut ties with the two spheres to do something different. I know if you guys ever got into trouble didn't involve us, I'd vote to go in and help you even without the treaty. But then I think all treaties are silly anyway :P

We may well get rolled for this, I know a lot of people in t$ dislike us and would love to see it (lord knows Katie tells me every day :P ) and frankly I can't blame them, but even still I don't think we'll regret this. The VE war ended badly too, but in the end none of us wish we had just sat on the sidelines and been a passive AA in those days instead. We got rolled, but we had a lot of fun leading up to it, and even during the war morale was high. Maybe we'll burn, but as I said, much as we had high opinions of those we knew in our allies, we were getting bored, and in a game we play for fun, anything is better than that.

Not everyone in tS hates you. A few maybe do, but I think a lot of us have respect for your decision to try something new, but are disappointed by the way you went about it in your interaction with us. Disappointment does not equate to hate though. I personally hope that that can be rectified at one point or another. That's not up to me though :P.

os9LcJK.gif

We went down in flames for SK like we would for any ally, which is why we are very careful in how we choose our allies. SK has bled for us too, and there's no debt between us on the battlefield. The issue with Gandalf was, in retrospect, the beginning of the end. Trust is critical in alliances. It may be old news at this point, but its relevance won't fade until the participants do. In any case no one needs to be offended on our behalf by the cancellation when we are not, though we appreciate the support. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:ph34r:

Practically every interaction I've had with SK ever since joining this game a century ago has been pretty great (even Tenages :lol:), so this is certainly a great sight to come back to!

lol really even Tenages? Wasn't he in-charge of SK back in Great VE war when they wanted to weaken you guys by fighting UPN then attack you guys after. 

or i could have my history completely wrong

I'm sad to lose SK as an ally personally, we've been through an awful lot together. From following you in the VE war on through, we've had some good times together. I'd like not to have to fight in the future, maybe I'll get that wish.

I wonder, do you guys feel the same on your side? Are we friends in spite of the lack of paper?

I see you've had a fair amount of government turnover since then, were any of you around for that war?

Most of us have been around from the beginning. And, I can tell you we like you despite the lack of paper.

lol really even Tenages? Wasn't he in-charge of SK back in Great VE war when they wanted to weaken you guys by fighting UPN then attack you guys after. 

You have the basis. Rose was supposed to fight tS and crew and fend off counters on SK and Guardian. Then, UPN and DEIC were to declare on Rose and Vanguard and pretty much wipe out Rose bloc as contenders in Orbis. Would've been interesting to see, but alas, leaks!

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Pffft, everyone has wanted to roll Rose at one point or another. That certainly doesn't mean I don't still enjoy shittalking with them. :P
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Partisan, if you go back to the original post you'll realise that I didn't even mention tS and left the post pretty broad. Now considering up until that point it was mostly Mensa with the problem it was mainly directed at them but you and Manthrax for some reason believed it was directed at you.

If you read up before your post you'll even see me accept an explanation from Wilhelm, so no I am not the tS boogeyman :P

Stop being so paranoid lol.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.