Mensa Held Historic Elections

Buorhann

Congratulations Mensa.

Good luck going forward!

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Kemal is in charge of Economics, though none of his cities are at 115% and no trade center?

We like to keep our scores together.  Eventually this will happen, but until we catch everybody up - our progress to that is slow.

We work as a team, not as individuals. :P

• Downvote 1

Congratz on the new gov Mensa. Koodos to the folks who have new diggs.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

We like to keep our scores together.  Eventually this will happen, but until we catch everybody up - our progress to that is slow.

We work as a team, not as individuals. :P

Doing these things would get you there quicker.

Christ we need some fancier fonts for posting. 

SK will help you, fam. Their policy is awesome: "if you can read anything in our announcements, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked".

A serial killer running FA? Good choice!

That's exactly why Buorhann will be great in FA: he's gonna kill it.

I'll get my coat.

• Upvote 5

Doing these things would get you there quicker.

Maybe.  Every alliance has their motives.  Ours works well with us.  We have a different perspective on our efficiency.

For example:  2500 Infrastructure doesn't allow you any more military slots than 1700.  However, any damage done to your 2500 will cost you more than to someone at 1700.  I understand there are other factors at play here too ( Such as you are more able to afford repairs/etc. ), but at the moment - why fix what's not broken for us?

However, we're not ignorant to the fact that 115% Commerce builds at 2500 does generate a lot of cash.  We'll progress there, eventually.  We're in no rush.

What's the difference between alliance security and defence overlook?

Good luck to your new government and another good luck to being a democratic alliance!

Spy Operations and Military Coordination.

We just haven't bothered with fancy names, yet.  That's on my To Do List.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't that depend on the price of resources at a given point? If it were at 1,500 infra I'd agree but at 1,000, I'm a bit hesitant to agree with you there.

Oh, whoops, I was using my capital, which has ridiculous age bonus at this point. A brand new city would be at more like 1200-1400 depending on what resources you can produce. Which of course would vary with the market, and more so with projects.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>