What games are similar to NationStates?

Unglonia

Before I go, I need to go somewhere where I can roleplay my country creatively, Somewhere where I can roleplay sports, Somewhere where I can roleplay trade.

Why don't you come to the NATRP :P 

In terms of games I really do not have any good suggestions, but maybe rather a community where people are respectful and follow the rules. We try our best in the NATRP but meh ;) 

I came to PnW looking for an alternative to NationStates. So far I think PnW is much better. Regarding the laws voting(what basically NS is and the level it is stuck at) I do not think PnW will become like that, and like the person above said, you can always role play your nations on these forums, you have a world map and all - it s the way we did in NS on private forums before so you should adapt quickly.

As long as PnW keeps investing in development i think it has potential and will avoid the fate of NS which basically remained at the same innitial basic level - which is not necessarily bad but makes you wish for something more at times.