Teutonic Order and 13th Sign Landmark Treaty!

Victor Truchev

On August 16th , the Teutonic Order and the 13th began military exercises. Beatrix Kiddo, Supreme Marschall of the Order’s Knights, called this “a powerful example of force integration.†Her counterpart in the 13th, Legate of War P Scipio Africanus, confirmed her words by adding: “We’ve shown it possible to expand each other’s capabilities today.â€

Victor Truchev and Jakeman4 stood by with binoculars in hand watching the exercise.

“A momentous occasion!†Jakeman4 reacted when asked to comment. Victor Truchev was caught saying to his counterpart that the treaty signed in the wake of the exercises was a “landmark agreement,†and “helped guarantee a more prosperous future.â€

TRjHOAl.pngthoch1.jpg.w300h371.jpg

The Landmark Decision

The 13th and the Teutonic Order come together today in a bond of friendship, dedicating themselves to the mutual advancement of their distinguished institutions. The parties are hereby known as the Signatories.

Article I. Should one Signatory have information pertaining to the other, requested or unrequested, they are obligated to share any and all information they have.

Article II. The Signatories agree to the furtherance of economic advancement through cooperation now and into the future.

Article III. The Signatories agree to sustained peace between one another. Should there be a violation of the peace between the Signatories, it will be handled in a private, courteous and timely manner.

Article IV. Should one Signatory come under attack by a third party, the other Signatory is encouraged though not obligated to provide support which includes but is not limited to Military, Financial, and Political support. This clause cannot be activated through a chained means.

Article V. Should a Signatory wish to nullify this treaty, they must first notify the other Signatory by private and courteous means 72 hours beforehand.

Signed for the Teutonic Order,

Emmad - Hochmeister 
Victor Truchev - Großkomtur
Beatrix Kiddo - Marschall
Paul Warburg - Münzmeister
Turi Giuliano - Münzmeister
Malichy - Spitler
Cath - Trapier

Signed for the 13th,

Ilikepie - Imperial Legate (In Absentia)
Curtimus Maximus - Imperial Legate
Jakeman4 - Legion Legate of Politics
P Scipio Africanus - Legion Legate of War
Silent Shadow- Legion Legate of Infrastructure

tl;dr
Economic ODP

Edited by Victor Truchev
  • Upvote 5

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Congrats on your treaty tTO and 13th o/

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Seems like 13th have been more successful then Storm Division! 

I saw some road kill the other day. It was more successful then Storm Division.

Congrats on the treaty you two!

• Upvote 4

Seems like 13th have been more successful then Storm Division!

Well done Ilikepie!

Confirmed.

Ilikepie and gang leaving was a huge factor in my own leaving. Leadership like those guys is to be valued. Without them I knew it would fail and also left.