Legend of Rozalia 17

Rozalia

With the New Rose Empire having been defeated by the Coalition, The Son of Heaven and others who had made the long trip rapidly through enemy lines had to find their way back.

*In Pantheon's throne room*

"So Rozalia is still in Rose's territory near Konstantinupoli... kekekek, finally I will have my chance!" exalted the jubilant Don Juan.

"Jeric gather our forces with haste, and by ours I mean our new associates also of course"

With a bow, Jeric left the room.

"Warpool, they will no doubt try to flee so work out where they'll go and force march ahead to block them off"

With a bow, Warpool left the room.

Tywin Lannister... come a bit closer... I want you to take some of the men and go join up with that former Rose officer who has turned to banditry, give him some riches and promise him more if he kills Rozalia, keyword is kill because he is merely a delaying tactic so this way we get what we want and don't have to deliver the reward he will expect afterwards. Oh and make sure nobody knows it's you alright, don't want this getting back to me".

With a bow, Tywin Lannister left the room.

That bandit's name was Ezio Auditore, former Rose officer who with Rose's defeat had seen his chance to plunder and pillage. Said to have ties with Don Juan as arms flow into his territory while riches flow back into Don Juan's but nothing concrete. He was known to ambush his victims with catapults and attack in the confusion, very unorthodox and surprisingly effective that even the Son of Heaven had to fall back whereupon he came across an extraordinary event. He met Rose general Belisarius who had been ambushed in the same manner. 

Both the great commanders could not get along and when the Bandit Ezio attacked again their disjointed defense faltered and they had to fall back again. Blaming each other they were once again defeated and fell back again... and again... and again... and again. Finally in all their retreating they bumped into Grand Admiral Ogaden who seeing the problem presented the solution, "Neither of you will be in charge, I will. One of you will be my left flank and the other the right".

Finally in accord, the bandit Ezio was easily defeated. 

However nearby, mountains of dust were being kicked up...

"That fool Ezio bought us more time than I ever thought possible kekekek. Time for all of you to show the world THE GREAT DON JUAN'S MIGHT! KEKEKEK!" 

• Upvote 4

Wow! 17 already? Rozalia must have been busy continuing all his adventures and crap. When I left we were at something like Legend of Rozalia 5 XD

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Wow! 17 already? Rozalia must have been busy continuing all his adventures and crap. When I left we were at something like Legend of Rozalia 5 XD

All Legends can be quickly located by looking at: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8219-roz-wei/page-1