Declaration of War

Lordship

Ah quit whining all of you. There's absolutely no need for these walls of text as it all boiled down to this - we think you pissed in what we believe is our yard now we're doing something about it. It might not be constructive, but hey we're happy to blow shit up. Nothing more to it. No need for terribly long eloquent posts either victimising or defending your actions.

Better yet take a swig of that sweet pirate rum and look at Rozalias oversized belt and chill. That means all of you.

• Upvote 5

Yeah it was. I don't know if the concept of an alliance sphere is new to you but alliances are not only concerned with their immediate political ties. In a case where TKR may be called into war by our allies paying attention to the next tie out is everyday business. I am repeating myself here. BoC's concerns are shared with us and the same with Cornerstone. Attacking SD a BoC ally you attacked TKR's interest in attacking RnR you attacked TKR's interest. If Cornerstone and BoC saw fit to negotiate both instances which were valid causes for war instead of declaring on the both of you and calling us in to help, we along with them sought to reconcile both AGGRESSIVE violations of alliance sovereignty. This is how treaties work pay attention it could help you out in the future.

SD could be a second from disbanding and folding into their protector and an attack on them would still be a violation of their sovereignty and thus a concern for BoC and TKR. You are within your rights to justify your actions to whoever you want and we are within ours to call you on it. Not every alliance is paperless, and in this world alliance interest extends beyond their immediate vicinity. Roz Wei is a big boy alliance, if you don't want to shit in other's people yards with your actions don't jump over the fence.

The connection in so much that he is the direct cause of your alliance being attacked. If appointing and delegating power to him was not a mistake then neither are the ramifications of his actions.

You can leave justification of actions to your own. We're doing just fine with ours.

No, its really not. This thinking that only the immediate treaty partner of the person you wronged has any right to or will be effected by your actions is naive to the point of ridiculousness. If I'm going to be honest it ends whenever the alliance in the chain stops caring. You didn't consult neither BoC nor Cornerstone so obviously you don't care about the ramifications of your or your member's actions very much at all and the fact that they chose to forgive you and work something out instead of rolling your ass is a sign of their generosity. I mean in your head because something was worked out all of a sudden the world resets to zero and no ill will or grudge carries over. Like paperless alliances are the only ones who can have a memory. Well, you're wrong and Arrgh was wrong. Deal with the consequences.

Thank you for very clearly describing everythign wrong with spheres and treatys. Look what ally of ally of my ally is doing casue it MIGHT affect me. Retarded.

SD couldn't be more dead and yet you still bring it up. They !@#$ed up. !@#$ their soverginty and !@#$ their interests. R&R has disbanded. R&R is no more. What treatys are you talking about? Besides, didn't you say you look what is happening in your spehre? You had a alliance who couldn't even keep itself together, let aloen help you or anyone else for that mather. Why are they still treatied to you? you should have dropped them the moment you singed with them.

The direct casue of our alliances being attacked is TKR wanting to attack us. Kazy and me are just excuses. You're mixing casue and excuse, and using false logic that attackinf soemone means you MUST attack that person back, wich is falsse, you have so many other options.

tvPWtuA.gif

"The cause of attacking us is wanting to attack us."

Yeah, which was not in consideration until a member of high government threatened us. Maybe you should get your own house in order before you start trying talk about ours.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Ah quit whining all of you. There's absolutely no need for these walls of text as it all boiled down to this - we think you pissed in what we believe is our yard now we're doing something about it. It might not be constructive, but hey we're happy to blow shit up. Nothing more to it. No need for terribly long eloquent posts either victimising or defending your actions.

Better yet take a swig of that sweet pirate rum and look at Rozalias oversized belt and chill. That means all of you.

But I need to practise my quick typing. How am I supposed to practise it without wrting shittons of text as a respones to easily triggered, flawed argumented, easy target like Kayzer. I get to train my mind too, to get good response out so quickly. :P Meh. I'm going to bed, anyone with brain knows what happened here, and anyone with hald brain can figure out what happened by reading all that has been written so far. Kayzer is holding to a straw and beating it like a dead horse and not letting go. In the end it's a straw, and horse is already dead. Admit you were wrong and let it go. It's much easier than arguing with me :D. I admited that I was wrong in raiding so many people jsut becasue I could, but I only regret that you had to involve so many alliances over such small thing, that could have been solved diplomaticaly. And SD, adn R&R, good riddance, 9/11, would  watch people barely hald my ns raid them again. If they have no backbone they don't deserve sorveginity. Remnants of SD disbanded upon beign decalred, and R&R already disbanded before we hit them. You think either of them would defend you if you needed them? They know only to decalre war when someone else wins it already for them so they coudl get their few airstikes in and walk around like peacocks saying they got revenge for what we did to them lol. Future is unknown, we migh war againg sometime, and for sake of fun in this game I hope we do, and I hope tables are turned in our favour then. Who knows, I might even remeber people who hit me. :P I already forgave people from BKs and NAC who recked me once. Might as well stop giving a !@#$ altogether. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

"The cause of attacking us is wanting to attack us."

Yeah, which was not in consideration until a member of high government threatened us. Maybe you should get your own house in order before you start trying talk about ours.

Maybe you should get your facts in order first. The "threat" if you really wish to call it that way, came from Kazy, an RW "gov't". I'm Arrgh gov't and I don't remeber threatening you, yet. ;)

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

The two sides are not going to agree on who is right and who is wrong, we each have our own beliefs and that is totally fine. As with every war ever in these kinds of games, arguments aren't going to get anywhere. Our cb was presented, we believe it's good to go, and we acted on it. That's that, let's dance, and move on after we're done.

• Upvote 4

Maybe you should get your facts in order first. The "threat" if you realyl wish to call it that way, came from Kazy, and RW "gov't". I'm Arrgh gov't and I don't remeber threatening you, yet. ;)

You're right; my bad.

Arrgh _actually_ attacked us.  Roz Wei just threatened to.

How to PnW:

If someone's better than you: don't worry, they're a treaty whore, so they don't mean anything

If someone's worse than you: raid the hell out of them and cry about the consequences

10/10

Where does TEst fit that narrative? And we raid all people, and damn the consiquences. Just look at this mess. I'm merely pointing out that an alliance that cares about consiqences and valid CBs, doesn't have one, and is condeming our playstyle while actaully trying to mimick it and outright denying they are doing it.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

What it comes down to is some folks doing something we don't like and then proceeding to raid us. In this or any other world you can expect to be met with not nice things. Don't like it? Watch your step.

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

You're right; my bad.

Arrgh _actually_ attacked us.  Roz Wei just threatened to.

Much better. We don't do empty threats. XD

For once I was suprised when Kazy actaully delivered upon his threat once, almost rolled me too. He was so OOC that day, but he earned my respect. Just as Ezio did by nuking the hell out of everyone in orbis, me included.

tvPWtuA.gif

Storm Division was a great alliance, look at how many threads they've been mentioned in now.

Although, it's sorta like when you're an artist and your art becomes much more famous when you're dead.

This analogy is good. Too good. I now consider Keegoz as The Master of Analogies. MAnal for short. B)

• Upvote 2

What it comes down to is some folks doing something we don't like and then proceeding to raid us. In this or any other world you can expect to be met with not nice things. Don't like it? Watch your step.

I don't like it. You hit Roz Wei when they did not raid you. The ties to Roz Wei are flimsy.

So, watch your own step, Kayser.

EDIT and take off your forum pip. You may be allied to them, but hell, BK makes mistakes too.

You are not cool enough to wear it, idiot.

Edited by Lo Pan
  • Upvote 2

Yes. Apparently Jesus approves.

There's always some guy who's like "You should be okay with being endlessly raided because you're Christian and NO you can't counter those raiders because I know more about the bible than those who devote their life to following it and there's a verse somewhere about turning the other cheek so you have to do what I say and be okay with me attacking you."

Yeah, no.

• Upvote 3

There's always some guy who's like "You should be okay with being endlessly raided because you're Christian and NO you can't counter those raiders because I know more about the bible than those who devote their life to following it and there's a verse somewhere about turning the other cheek so you have to do what I say and be okay with me attacking you."

Yeah, no.

Funny. I was thinking of Jesus actually supporting the weak argument, similar to when the Pharisees brought forth the adulterous woman before the Christ and used the Law to condemn her to death by stoning(oddly by the Torah, both people who committed the act of adultery are to be judged, so that was the actual trap meant for Jesus).

• Upvote 1

Yeah, no.

Wut?

d0r0WcS.gif

I don't like it. You hit Roz Wei when they did not raid you. The ties to Roz Wei are flimsy.

So, watch your own step, Kayser.

The ties to Roz Wei are clear; you may not like it, but this isn't about you.  I'm sorry that you have to come to terms with not being the center of attention for once.

• Upvote 3

The ties to Roz Wei are clear; you may not like it, but this isn't about you.  I'm sorry that you have to come to terms with not being the center of attention for once.

Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

Amusing to know that you find TEst attention drawing. Interesting.

Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

Amusing to know that you find TEst attention drawing. Interesting.

Want to multiply fifteen by how many times we've been on the front lines in the year we've been alive?

Want to compare that to the last time TEst was relevant?

• Upvote 1

8 pages of an endless cycle of whining (unfolow thread that's for sure).

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"