Declaration of War

Lordship

Want to multiply fifteen by how many times we've been on the front lines in the year we've been alive?

Want to compare that to the last time TEst was relevant?

Woooowwwwww.

Let's wip out our pee-pee's while we're at it! Cause the relevance is about the same!

• Upvote 2

d0r0WcS.gif

Want to multiply fifteen by how many times we've been on the front lines in the year we've been alive?

It seems my points struck a nerve. Remarkably, you have shown more fervor with attempting to criticize our recent lack of war to your "vast" amounts of combat. If you found my critique to this recent conflict objectionable then voice them. Or do you consider my "irrelevance" below your  tastes?

In any case you wasted one minute. And you still have yet to show your cause of how Roz Wei was clearly involved and deserves war.

• Upvote 1

It seems my points struck a nerve. Remarkably, you have shown more fervor with attempting to criticize our recent lack of war to your "vast" amounts of combat. If you found my critique to this recent conflict objectionable then voice them. Or do you consider my "irrelevance" below your  tastes?

In any case you wasted one minute. And you still have yet to show your cause of how Roz Wei was clearly involved and deserves war.

I mean, we've already got a confession from Roz Wei high gov about being involved with the RNR raid and threatening TKR gov.

If you want more, that's fine.  I don't care.  But don't confuse "I don't like this" with "you haven't shown me".  

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I mean, we've already got a confession from Roz Wei high gov about being involved with the RNR raid and threatening TKR gov.

If you want more, that's fine.  I don't care.  But don't confuse "I don't like this" with "you haven't shown me".  

I thought my explanation of why "I don't like it", directed to Kayser, was self-explanatory.

But meh.

• Upvote 1

There's always some guy who's like "You should be okay with being endlessly raided because you're Christian and NO you can't counter those raiders because I know more about the bible than those who devote their life to following it and there's a verse somewhere about turning the other cheek so you have to do what I say and be okay with me attacking you."

Yeah, no.

While I dislike just simply quoting the Bible on internet posts, so much context and information needs to be taken out, but here is my answer to people saying that:

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: (3:8) a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Exodus 15:3 The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name.

So people talk about how they hear about one Bible verse that says x but they don't take into account the whole Bible as a collective work and simply selectively pick certain verses. Of course this is my major so I couldn't help but respond to it. :P

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

You guys have a major for Christianity and reading bibles?

honest question

Theology, often taken by pastors and the like.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

You must be new here.

Lets wrap up the TEst part the discussion. I'll hit a few quick points without quoting the people involved. We're not upset we're not being hit. I've only involved myself in the discussion as I don't like seeing paperless alliances getting bullied. I've spoken to leaders of alliances involved and made my point clear, we're not interfering with the war but aren't overly thrilled with the reasoning. Kastor is a moron when it comes to diplomacy. Trying to insult us for not being relevant is actually kinda funny to me, it's not our goal. I still think this war has more implications than TKR realizes for down the road. 

Yes TKR, you are very important. Pretty sure I talked about how I had high hopes for you guys back in the radio days. Ya also need to chill out a little bit though. Not everyone who criticizes your actions is out to get you.  

EDIT: Damn typos.

Good to hear Pre, thank you for this summary. I'm not sure why people keep mentioning TEst in this thread.

• Upvote 1

honest question

Theology, often taken by pastors and the like.

A bit more broken down than that. Generally for pastors you need to attend seminary to get a Masters of Divinity (there is a Doctor of Divinity too) But if you are going for more scholarly religious studies (meaning learning about it without being ordained or trained to be a pastor) there is a Masters and Doctorate of Theology. Nuanced (since my original professor for religion had a Divinity degree while my current one has one for theology) but there is a great difference in practice and education, one is for a preacher the other is for an educator. My major is a combined degree of Philosophy and Religion. As for reading Bibles if I am in a class over the New or Old Testaments certainly.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

A bit more broken down than that. Generally for pastors you need to attend seminary to get a Masters of Divinity (there is a Doctor of Divinity too) But if you are going for more scholarly religious studies (meaning learning about it without being ordained or trained to be a pastor) there is a Masters and Doctorate of Theology. Nuanced (since my original professor for religion had a Divinity degree while my current one has one for theology) but there is a great difference in practice and education, one is for a preacher the other is for an educator. My major is a combined degree of Philosophy and Religion. As for reading Bibles if I am in a class over the New or Old Testaments certainly.

Currently working on my  D.T. after finishing my M.T.S. (All World-Religion Based)

• Upvote 1

Currently working on my  D.T. after finishing my M.T.S. (All World-Religion Based)

Still working on my bachelors. At least I am now in my junior year so only a couple more years until that part is done. Then more school to go. :P

UQllJcz.png?2

While I dislike just simply quoting the Bible on internet posts, so much context and information needs to be taken out, but here is my answer to people saying that:

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: (3:8) a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Exodus 15:3 The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name.

So people talk about how they hear about one Bible verse that says x but they don't take into account the whole Bible as a collective work and simply selectively pick certain verses. Of course this is my major so I couldn't help but respond to it. :P

Probably because different denominations view the bible in different ways, and many see the Old as a relic and sort of a "let's not do this anymore" type since it's pre-Christ. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Its 2 bad I cant redeclare on the leader of arrgh due to the 84 turn wait, so I may think of spoiling someone's war fun unless someone orders some nuke hits yeeeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We had our views on the matter, and we acted according to how we felt about the events after coming to a conclusion. People might think that our judgement was wrong but at the end of the day it will be us who live with the consequences. There is no need to argue about this but arguments will happen anyway, because people will always have different opinions to one another. 

I don't get why people are attempting to mock TEst members for not being relevant this war. They never had to be. They can get involved in a discussion, they can have their own opinions, no need to retaliate against that. So thank you Pre for being reasonable and not retaliating back against those trying to mock TEst.

The debate about who is right and who is wrong over this war, or any war is never going to be settled. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on the matter, there doesn't need to be a clear resolution. This war isn't meant to prove us right, not when in our eyes we are right about this already. I'm not going to argue against anyone's opinions on the matter.

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Well &#33;@#&#036;, when your testicles are tied to just about every other alliance in the game:

Current Treaties:

The Obsidian Accords: MDoAP Bloc with The Black Knights and The Brotherhood of the Clouds

The Purchased Oathpact: MDoAP with The Syndicate

Guardian of the Storm: MDoAP with Guardian

Sword in the Clouds Accord: MDoAP with Brotherhood of the Clouds

The Radiant Stone Accords: MDoAP with Cornerstone

Deus Meets Zeus: MDoAP with Pantheon

NAEP with the Nuclear Knights

Protectorates: Earth Space Defense and Resplendent

Of course you're going to be thrown into every little dust up that comes along.  We are always relevant because of the fact that we are paperless and can do anything we want whenever we want.....not because some bullshit treaty tells us we have too.  I mean shit......I think that's more treaties than even Rose has!

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Well !@#$, when your testicles are tied to just about every other alliance in the game:

Of course you're going to be thrown into every little dust up that comes along.  We are always relevant because of the fact that we are paperless and can do anything we want whenever we want.....not because some bullshit treaty tells us we have too.  I mean shit......I think that's more treaties than even Rose has!

I'm sorry that you're so upset other people choose to do things differently than you do.  I have a lot of respect for TEst, mainly because of Pre's leadership, but I can see the membership is definitely not the same caliber as the leadership.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I'm sorry that you're so upset other people choose to do things differently than you do.  I have a lot of respect for TEst, mainly because of Pre's leadership, but I can see the membership is definitely not the same caliber as the leadership.

You should take this act of yours on the road.....that's pretty funny.  I'm not upset at all.  You say you have respect for us here and now, but earlier pretty much call us irrelevant because you folks have been on the "Front Lines" as you call  it a ton in your first year.  All I was doing, was pointing out the fact that if you are allied with the majority of the major AAs, then of course you'll be on the "Front Lines" a ton.  So I guess the real question here is, do you find us irrelevant or do you respect us......no flip-floppy bullshit, you can't have it both ways, if you think we are irrelevant, then that means you don't think much of us, which means you don't respect us....you sound like Trump......you must be pretty tired form all the backpedaling. 

• Upvote 3

X4EfkAB.png

honest question

My college offered it, but I really can't make money off of being a theologian.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Personally, I think shit reasons for roping alliances into wars is great for the game and makes things more interesting.  

This is my first time getting rolled and although it's sad when nobody comes to your aid, such is the life of a paperless alliance.

By the way, I have no idea why resplendent tagged along but I'm glad they did as I now know the power of 135 ship navies.   Impressive.

• Upvote 6