Declaration of War

Lordship

There's been a history of Roz Wei and Arrgh working together.

Arrgh hit TKR's protectorate Serene Sakura Union at one point and got away with paying token reps. We are seeing similar patterns, with Arrgh/Roz Wei's actions on Cornerstone/Storm Division and BoC/R&R. Arrgh plays bad cop, Roz Wei plays good cop and negotiates in favor of Arrgh.

They come close to crossing the lines and step off the line each time. They nibble just short of a bite.

The message here is clear. !@#$ with us and our allies, you get a warning once, and a shot to the head the next time.

TEst has worked with Arrgh plenty, and I've worked with Roz plenty yet TEst was no where near the target list from what everyone has told me. As Roz and TEst both share a paperless stance this is why the hit on Roz bugs me, you have to talk with everyone when you're paperless. Wheel and deal with everyone to an extent. I'm sure logs exist of me talking possible deals on every side of the fence. I get that there are some examples are Roz/Arrgh working in a similar fashion but I still think this could have been handled better diplomatically. 

I'll put it plainly why I'm bringing this up at all. TKR and your sphere just came into power, it's easy to act with strength with you have all the strength on your side, especially when targeting someone with little power in comparison. This is how it looks from the cheap seats. Posts like yours sort of help fit that narrative too. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

TEst has worked with Arrgh plenty, and I've worked with Roz plenty yet TEst was no where near the target list from what everyone has told me. As Roz and TEst both share a paperless stance this is why the hit on Roz bugs me, you have to talk with everyone when you're paperless. Wheel and deal with everyone to an extent. I'm sure logs exist of me talking possible deals on every side of the fence. I get that there are some examples are Roz/Arrgh working in a similar fashion but I still think this could have been handled better diplomatically. 

I'll put it plainly why I'm bringing this up at all. TKR and your sphere just came into power, it's easy to act with strength with you have all the strength on your side, especially when targeting someone with little power in comparison. This is how it looks from the cheap seats. Posts like yours sort of help fit that narrative too. 

Maybe I'm missing some logs and I'm nowhere close to in the loop on politics lately, but Kastor's personal history should've come into play here in my opinion and (from evidence presented) I would say he deserves a solo punishment rather than body slamming RW.

The CB is there I suppose. This just particularly seems like snatching at straws for war with Roz.

• Upvote 2

There's really no reason to hit TEst. TEst has shown no malicious intent. We're not going to spin some logs to get a war, which is why we DoW doesn't have a long speech and logdumps, unlike some alliances do.

Roz/Arrgh has been running a protection racket and looting the corpses of our friends for a while now. They know clearly what they have done and have been doing for months now. They argue for the right to raid inactives who are within the alliance and the rights to raid disbanded alliances. We are making it clear that such actions are not acceptable. They do not need a 4th warning to back off.

One of Rose members has been making spy attacks on our members as well. However, they have been apologetic about the incident and so there is no hostility between us and Rose. Whereas Roz Wei gov has been taking a "lol come at us" attitude to OO.

Edited by Rin
  • Upvote 2

oDJMnQS.gif

All anybody wants is for Pre to notice you. At least that's been my goal since I started playing.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

At least TKR didn't message Arrgh saying "Hey, merge with us or you're gonna be raided, but trust me, we TOTALLY wanna help YOU, oh, btw CALM DOWN".

Kastor actually decalred on me and airstriked me when I suggested RW should merge into Arrgh. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

• Wiki Mod

08/08/2016 03:18 AM
King Mollusc Octopus of Octopus declared war upon Apostle of Dio Dr Rush of Reasonable Logic. Octopus's justification for the war was, "We like taking candy from babies".

srcstc.gif
Edited by Dr Rush

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

There's been a history of Roz Wei and Arrgh working together.

Arrgh hit TKR's protectorate Serene Sakura Union at one point and got away with paying token reps. We are seeing similar patterns, with Arrgh/Roz Wei's actions on Cornerstone/Storm Division and BoC/R&R. Arrgh plays bad cop, Roz Wei plays good cop and negotiates in favor of Arrgh.

They come close to crossing the lines and step off the line each time. They nibble just short of a bite.

The message here is clear. !@#$ with us and our allies, you get a warning once, and a shot to the head the next time.

Alright let me quip my few cents here. Yes we're on friendly terms with RW. I'm on friendly terms with ToG and tTO, should you roll them too?

The raid on SD/CS was actually an interesting story. Jacob raided a protectorate of RW. So Mayor countered. So I countered Mayor. We ended up talking nonstalgically about good old times in Arrgh. We decided to have a joint raid for good old times. SD was perfect target at the time, they were falling appart for long time and did wrong decision at every opportunity given to them. One of SD members had a treasure and we decided to have friendly competition to see who gets it. It ended up with person with the treasure joining RW, and then escaping few days after into Cornerstone. We both felt betrayed so we riaded again and thsu our little skirmish with CS, wich ended quickly after few logs were shown. There was no good/bad cop strategy coordinated between us, Arrgh did what Arrgh does, adn RW did what RW does. They had as much control over Arrgh as we did over them wich is, "if I ask nicely, and offer some sort of reps, they might actually listen to me". We had our jolly cooperations, but it's nowhere as close as you papered peopel trat your treatys. Noobody was obliged to do what other side asked.

There's really no reason to hit TEst. TEst has shown no malicious intent. We're not going to spin some logs to get a war, which is why we DoW doesn't have a long speech and logdumps, unlike some alliances do.

Roz/Arrgh has been running a protection racket and looting the corpses of our friends for a while now. They know clearly what they have done and have been doing for months now. They argue for the right to raid inactives who are within the alliance and the rights to raid disbanded alliances. We are making it clear that such actions are not acceptable. They do not need a 4th warning to back off.

One of Rose members has been making spy attacks on our members as well. However, they have been apologetic about the incident and so there is no hostility between us and Rose. Whereas Roz Wei gov has been taking a "lol come at us" attitude to OO.

Raiding inactives is my specialty. I don't get why people defend people who gave up playing the game and who'll get deleted after 45 days of inactivity.

On other note, by the time I asked Roz if they felt like joining us in raid agaist R&R, wich disbanded before or immediatly after Keza declared on them, they declined because they didn't like it. I don't know what Kastor was scheming, and I don't know what deal he and Keza had, if they had any, but as far as I know Roz is absolute ruler of RW, and he decided against havign anythign to do with R&R.

Other than that, I get why Arrgh is getting rolled, but it seems you're clutching straws here. You just wanted to raid us paperless. I even heard TEst was supposed to get hit too, but I guess you realized you'd overstrech by doing it. And what would CB be? DragonK liked a lot what Pre posted on forums? Pre and Kazy talk firendly to each other? :D

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

I even heard TEst was supposed to get hit too, but I guess you realized you'd overstrech by doing it. And what would CB be? DragonK liked a lot what Pre posted on forums? Pre and Kazy talk firendly to each other? :D

For the record, there was never any plans to hit TEst.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

>RW and Arrgh raids SD to death 

Well, this is mildly annoying and not the first time Arrgh has pecked at our periphery. BoC/Cornerstone you guys good with this? Worked something out? Ok but shit smells funny.

>Arrgh and RW good cop/bad cop RnR into trying to merge into them

This is &#33;@#&#036;ed up yo, seriously starting to get on my nerves/ Hey BoC/Cornersetone, if this shit happens to you we got your back.

>Arrgh Admiral raids TKR, Cornerstone and BK

Thats it, Arrgh is kill

No

Yes

RW threatened us with war if we hit Arrgh

RW is kill too

There you have it. Stop crying, its a result of your own actions. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

>RW and Arrgh raids SD to death 

Well, this is mildly annoying and not the first time Arrgh has pecked at our periphery. BoC/Cornerstone you guys good with this? Worked something out? Ok but shit smells funny.

>Arrgh and RW good cop/bad cop RnR into trying to merge into them

This is !@#$ed up yo, seriously starting to get on my nerves/ Hey BoC/Cornersetone, if this shit happens to you we got your back.

>Arrgh Admiral raids TKR, Cornerstone and BK

Thats it, Arrgh is kill

No

Yes

RW threatened us with war if we hit Arrgh

RW is kill too

There you have it. Stop crying, its a result of your own actions. 

Not sure who this is in response to but I'll address it.

Yes we hit SD, Mayor and me were asked if we were interested and we were. Ironically Kastor's first response is to ask why we would do this. I handled diplomacy in the matter, not because of some nefarious plot where I act as Arrgh's nice-guy side but simply because I was on while not all Arrgh admirals were so they couldn't quite give a consensus at the time.

The R&R thing was Kastor on his own and had nothing to do with the alliance's direction. Kastor is very devoted and he'll always be scouting people out and such, which is good of him, but as a merge is only possible if the other alliance recognises that I am sole leader they tend to not go for that. Him planning to use Arrgh's planned raid to convince R&R was something I heard after R&R mysteriously vanished but I admit I didn't think much of at the time. As they'd joined several alliances having searched some names I wasn't aware who to talk to and no-one from TKR came to me about it. In retrospect going to TKR at that time would have been good, but it doesn't change that TKR should have come to me themselves. Might come as a shock to some who know how abrasive I can be when talking about certain things but I am in fact a very reasonable guy. 

Unless I threaten you then Roz Wei hasn't threatened you. Kastor is in charge of politics which involves talking to people for good relations, embassies, and see if there any good candidates for guarantees. He doesn't decide who we hit be it war or raiding nor who we break bread with. 

Now I do recall Cornerstone telling me they told their allies we "broke our word" and people were out for blood, but I quickly dispelled that by showing the screenshots which showed that the person we hit was not due to chasing but that person trying some deception with us. Perhaps that contributes as maybe Cornerstone weren't quite as quick in saying we did nothing wrong on that front but it doesn't really matter. It's flimsy stuff.

• Upvote 2

Kick out Kastor then

Kastor brushed past R&R and TKR is saying it's an assault. That it was the worse thing since the death of their parents.

Now, a good boss sticks with his guys. Trump-sama taught me that.

Well surprise surprise, you guys and your sphere came into power, and the first thing you do is hitting a paperless alliance way smaller than you, for stupid reasons, as a display of "power". What else could you except really? Is TKR really going to dare with their own safety to attack an actual fair opponent like TEst? No of course not, they are scared they lose their stuff! 

So l let me get this straight.. you declared on us because BoC doesn't have big enough balls to 1v1 us? This isn't really an act of heroism or anything... more an act of cowardice really... at least I value that Rin made his promise to hit me a reality :D

This is just a shitty CB overall and really a display of dishonour. 

Also, we were involved with the disbandment of RnR? I don't remind that... As far as I am concerned RnR wanted to disband and was de facto disbanded before we hit them...

Many Kuddos, Baronus being salty :D

Well surprise surprise, the top dogs of the server just came into power

EDIT: Also, Kastor is bae, why would you want to kick him out?

EDIT EDIT: This is a very salty, uninformed comment... don't blame me... blame Kastor :P

Edited by Baronus
  • Upvote 1

The support behind Kastor, whom is obviously guilty in the matter and is a government official (in other words, a representative) of Roz Wei, is what gets you guys in this trouble.

Admirable though, but really it all comes down to TKR and their response to the matter, and how you guys want to settle it.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1