Spying

Sheppard

Hello all, to whom ever is spying on TKR member Oberstein. You have made your point of my mistake. Stop spying on him/her their alliance and mine believe it's me. So please kindly stop, again sorry to Partisan and those actions were mine and mine alone. For the million dollar question I was doing some spy ops on GPA, I'd like to clarify I have not done any spying over the last few days and will not be in the future unless I'm at war with them (obviously). Sorry for taking up peoples time cheers Sheppard.

You are the only one online and within range of Oberstein at the time of spying ;) It would be much more honorable to simply admit that you've been caught and we can move forward.

Edited by Lordship

Wow, a nuetral leaving GPA when the going gets tough? A leader no less? Say it ain't so!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wow, a nuetral leaving GPA when the going gets tough? A leader no less? Say it ain't so!

It's a crime to be in GPA, neutrality is evil so they're raided. If they leave GPA, wow what a coward for abandoning GPA. People just can't be satisfied lmao

• Upvote 4

It's a crime to be in GPA, neutrality is evil so they're raided. If they leave GPA, wow what a coward for abandoning GPA. People just can't be satisfied lmao

I'll be satisfied when they delete their nations and re-roll. My problem with neutral alliances stems from this very act, they sit and grow their nations ridiculously large then go and actually play with their shitty nations. !@#$ these people, !@#$ neutrality, and !@#$ alliances like you for accepting them. Everyone knows you don't actually expect them to do well, you just want them to farm taxes and to be a meat shield. To keep Oberistan around in the vain hope that your enemies will waste their strongest guys on up declaring on them while your actually useful members can take on the weaker militaries directed to hit them.

Don't pretend you see any value in Oberistan, don't demand someone to be honest in a topic while you yourself are lying through your teeth.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'll be satisfied when they delete their nations and re-roll. My problem with neutral alliances stems from this very act, they sit and grow their nations ridiculously large then go and actually play with their shitty nations. !@#$ these people, !@#$ neutrality, and !@#$ alliances like you for accepting them. Everyone knows you don't actually expect them to do well, you just want them to farm taxes and to be a meat shield. To keep Oberistan around in the vain hope that your enemies will waste their strongest guys on up declaring on them while your actually useful members can take on the weaker militaries directed to hit them.

Don't pretend you see any value in Oberistan, don't demand someone to be honest in a topic while you yourself are lying through your teeth.

You cant complain about the value he brings and then carry on to say he dosent have any value in the same breath, thats just silly.

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png

Yeah man, screw us for genuinely liking the guy and enjoying his company. That definitely can't be why we'd want him to join us. There must be some sort of conspiracy. Caught us red handed.

kek

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

You are the only one online and within range of Oberstein at the time of spying ;)

Lol, bullshit. There are at least 400 people in spy range.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Lol, bullshit. There are at least 400 people in spy range.

Which is why is took us a while to pinpoint the culprit. This hasn't only happened once. Its been an ongoing investigation that we've recently concluded. Spontaneous indictment isn't something we do

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Hello all, to whom ever is spying on TKR member Oberstein. You have made your point of my mistake. Stop spying on him/her their alliance and mine believe it's me. So please kindly stop, again sorry to Partisan and those actions were mine and mine alone. For the million dollar question I was doing some spy ops on GPA, I'd like to clarify I have not done any spying over the last few days and will not be in the future unless I'm at war with them (obviously). Sorry for taking up peoples time cheers Sheppard.

He gonna die.. I tell you man. He dead.. HE DEEEEAAADD.

You cant complain about the value he brings and then carry on to say he dosent have any value in the same breath, thats just silly.

What value does he bring? His "value" exists solely in the form of a tax farm and potentially tying up enemy fighters. Beyond that he's pretty trash.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Which is why is took us a while to pinpoint the culprit. This hasn't only happened once. Its been an ongoing investigation that we've recently concluded. Spontaneous indictment isn't something we do

His spy ops slots are also full, so there are obviously multiple people doing it. Could easily be more than three people, so being active at a time that Ober was spied each day could be meaningless. It would be suspicious, sure, but hardly conclusive.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

His spy ops slots are also full, so there are obviously multiple people doing it. Could easily be more than three people, so being active at a time that Ober was spied each day could be meaningless. It would be suspicious, sure, but hardly conclusive.

Gonna assume you didn't read what I posted.

He was the only nation WITHIN SPY RANGE and also ACTIVE NOW at the time of Oberstein's spying. We ran multiple tests and we camped Oberstein's spy page, refreshing it until he was spied again. The only guy online was this Rose member.

What value does he bring? His "value" exists solely in the form of a tax farm and potentially tying up enemy fighters. Beyond that he's pretty trash.

Isnt that the value of 2/3 of UPN too? Most causal alliances are mainly tax cows and meatsheilds... Its still a value and you seemed to count it fairly high as you want him to delete his nation to remove said value....

Ole2.png

You're talking a lot of shit about our member there man. Doesn't look good on you or your alliance.

• Upvote 2

We used extensions to refresh Oberstein's page and bookmark everyone active within a minute of attacks happening. Sheppard was the only one who was always on. It was scientific.

The only tiny seed of doubt in my mind was the fact that none of us knew who Sheppard was or why he would attack Oberstein for seemingly no reason. 

Now that he's made a post apologizing for recent unprovoked spy ops on the GPA, and also reminded us about an incident that nobody in TKR recognized him from where he spied Partisan for no reason....there's no loose end bothering me anymore. 

The pattern was always exactly the same: One spy op every now and then to kill all the spies that Oberstein tried to rebuild.

After we privately accused Sheppard and this thread went public, he was hit with multiple different ops, including a gather intelligence.