5 minutes into the game, and I'm already spammed by offers

Sam Hyde

QPKUQlL.png

Already read 2 of those, and I know what the rest of them have in store, so why bother giving them more than a skim? There was one thing that mae me snicker, though courtesy of Blackfyre's (((Goldberg))):

KvtJquz.png

You mean the free cities you'll fund me aren't the reward I'm claiming already?

But since everyone offers the same things, I'm going to ask this: whoever provides the fattest welfare checks (more important) and most lenient raiding policies (less important) will win my greedy, greedy little growth-obsessed, plunder-hungry heart. By those 2, I mean present me your tax rates, newbie boost offers, and loan rates for the former, and how willing you are to turn a blind eye if I decide to bomb the orphanages of other nations when it strikes my fancy for the latter. And so far? The Black Knights have already enticed me.

Oh, and be honest. Don't decide to give me more free stuff or let me be more rambunctious than other newbs because I betrayed my greedy little nature... :^)

(fyi, I've played before and I'm familiar with the game; in a more serious tone, can someone tell me what things have changed since the turn of 2016? I seriously need to readjust)

too bad you do not have nukes to nuke those pest