Nuke Kids on the Bloc

Apeman

Nuke Kids on the Bloc

Section I: NuClear Intelligence

1: Both signatories agree to share any information they have in regards to nuclear technology as well as each other's security.

2: Both signatories agree not to share information about the other’s nukes with non-mutual treaty partners, unless there is a conflicting intelligence clause.

Section II: No nuking each other

1: Both signatories agree not to nuke each other or any other variation of attack, or commit any actions of espionage on the other party.

2: Should an attack happen between either party nations, both signatories agree they will work toward ending the violation privately and in a nuclear manner.

3: The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private.

Section III: It’s raining nukes

1: In the event of an attack on one of the signatories, the offended nation may request military, nuclear, financial, or diplomatic support. The request must be satisfied.

Section IV: Nuclear Diminution

1: This treaty will not be canceled. In the event that this clause is violated both parties agree to fire all nukes at one another.

Signed For Alpha:

Placentica, Driver

James II, Hybrid

Hope Solo, Iron

Antifa, Iron

Signed by NK, all of us

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 6

What happened to being paperless?

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You can always leave fraggle. Since you choose to sit here and hide, I suggest you finally recognize your spot in the dunce corner.

I'll just wait to get kicked out when you don't have my back.  Only has happened a few times so far.

• Upvote 2

I'll just wait to get kicked out when you don't have my back.  Only has happened a few times so far.

Sounds like your idea of an alliance is a group of people that will protect you under any circumstance, regardless of what you do, in exchange for absolutely nothing. Good luck with that.

• Upvote 4

gkt70Td.png

When you rogue some other alliance? How about all the communications I have had because of you? Getting you peace, letting you hide, whateves. I personally like you fraggle, not sure why. Sorry your hurt

Xoxo.

Ps you don't form NK policy. I !@#$ing do

• Upvote 2

When you rogue some other alliance? How about all the communications I have had because of you? Getting you peace, letting you hide, whateves. I personally like you fraggle, not sure why. Sorry your hurt

Xoxo.

Ps you don't form NK policy. I !@#$ do

I dont agree nor seem willing to agree to your policies.  Sign your treaties, but dont let others believe that others sign onto it. Sign your name, not the alliance you havent told.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 1

Fraggle- the part that states for NK- from all of us, refers to the NK Government who actually decided policy not every member 

Nice try, but that's not correct.

All of us refers to everyone in the alliance.

Except me, of course, because I flatly reject this.

• Upvote 1

NK members are always given the option to stay or go. Make your choice.

This I know and agree to. I also reserve the right to !@#$ and moan with either choice.  

• Upvote 1

Fraggle- the part that states for NK- from all of us, refers to the NK Government who actually decided policy not every member. 

LOL I didnt even know you were in NK....My bad.  I'll do a bit of research to my replies next time.

Nah I won't

• Upvote 2

Damn, is it already over? I just took the popcorn outta the microwave.

Edit: :popcorn:

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

Fraggle your mistake is forgiven. After all who would have thought that james' digestive system was hooked up backwords?

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid