So this Idiot from the Black Knights is attacking me - Who wants a gift?

Xars

> calls people idiots for no reason

> thinks land can be destroyed

> thinks people care if you send money to their rival

> put self in a vunerable military position, and acts like people are "idiots" for raiding you

Man, you must be such a mature, responsible and fun person IRL.

Totally not gonna put you on my list to raid you in 6 days.

Edited by Peacity Peace
  • Upvote 2
Icwalk.gif

Here's the real stuff to drool about:

You successfully gathered intelligence about Equaria. Your spies discovered that Equaria has 59 spies, $250,661,775.03, 672.01 coal, 1,903.35 oil, 3,526.74 uranium, 49.21 lead, 2,979.84 iron, 45.56 bauxite, 38,281.18 gasoline, 10,667.98 munitions, 25,820.52 steel, 7,520.78 aluminum, and 100,481.23 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

nation link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10749

• Upvote 1

Here's the real stuff to drool about:

You successfully gathered intelligence about Equaria. Your spies discovered that Equaria has 59 spies, $250,661,775.03, 672.01 coal, 1,903.35 oil, 3,526.74 uranium, 49.21 lead, 2,979.84 iron, 45.56 bauxite, 38,281.18 gasoline, 10,667.98 munitions, 25,820.52 steel, 7,520.78 aluminum, and 100,481.23 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

nation link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10749

Right but THAT money is guarded by this thing called an ALLIANCE where nations PROTECT eachother. Was gpa just a little bubble where you learned NOTHING about the game besides "oh i make money every two hours so i can build more city and make more money next two hours!"

Right but THAT money is guarded by this thing called an ALLIANCE where nations PROTECT eachother. Was gpa just a little bubble where you learned NOTHING about the game besides "oh i make money every two hours so i can build more city and make more money next two hours!"

Still better than hanging around in an alliance by yourself, getting pissed when people raid you and sending money to who you think their enemy is.

• Upvote 1
Icwalk.gif

Still better than hanging around in an alliance by yourself, getting pissed when people raid you and sending money to who you think their enemy is.

We are being raided!

TO ARMS!

skeleton-animated-gif-8.gif

TO ARMS!

• Upvote 2

Was gpa just a little bubble where you learned NOTHING about the game besides "oh i make money every two hours so i can build more city and make more money next two hours!"

I mean, I learned a lot haha Some people are just... a little different :P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Was gpa just a little bubble where you learned NOTHING about the game besides "oh i make money every two hours so i can build more city and make more money next two hours!"

Capitalism!

• Upvote 1