So this Idiot from the Black Knights is attacking me - Who wants a gift?

Xars

As you can see, he's been very, very successful so far.

08/04/2016 06:17 AM

Generaal Gen De La Rey of Stellaland declared war upon President Xars of Imperial Citizen. Gen De La Rey's justification for the war was, "Welcome to Orbis.".

08/04/2016 06:26 am

Generaal Gen De La Rey of Stellaland ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Imperial Citizen led by President Xars. The attack was an immense triumph. Generaal Gen De La Rey's forces lost 124 soldiers and 1 tanks, while President Xars's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 64.08 infrastructure in the city of City #2 and 0 improvements. Generaal Gen De La Rey stole $0.00 in the attack.

Generaal Gen De La Rey of Stellaland ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Imperial Citizen led by President Xars. The attack was an immense triumph. Generaal Gen De La Rey's forces lost 84 soldiers and 1 tanks, while President Xars's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 58.41 infrastructure in the city of City #2 and 0 improvements. Generaal Gen De La Rey stole $0.00 in the attack.

08/04/2016 10:53 am

This conflict continues to rage on, with no end in sight.

Total Losses

Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Imperial Citizen 122.49 0 0 0 0 $0.00 Stellaland 0.00 208 2 0 0 $0.00

Any Land getting destroyed?  No, I didn't think so.

Which rival Alliance to BK wants a gift?

My Alliance Bank has the following:

Make a Withdrawal money_dollar.png Money (Available: $992,709.30) steak_meat.png Food (Available: 14,152.65) coal.png Coal (Available: 0.00) oil.png Oil (Available: 94.79) uranium.png Uranium (Available: 155.03) lead.png Lead (Available: 0.00) iron.png Iron (Available: 0.00) bauxite.png Bauxite (Available: 45.79) gasoline.png Gasoline (Available: 449.96) munitions.png Munitions (Available: 0.03) steel.png Steel (Available: 0.00) aluminum.png Aluminum (Available: 461.12)

Send me the bank and I'll give it back after. :)

:D  I know the stories

Make a Withdrawal money_dollar.png Money (Available: $992,709.30) steak_meat.png Food (Available: 14,152.65) coal.png Coal (Available: 0.00) oil.png Oil (Available: 94.79) uranium.png Uranium (Available: 155.03) lead.png Lead (Available: 0.00) iron.png Iron (Available: 0.00) bauxite.png Bauxite (Available: 45.79) gasoline.png Gasoline (Available: 449.96) munitions.png Munitions (Available: 0.03) steel.png Steel (Available: 0.00) aluminum.png Aluminum (Available: 461.12)

What made you think putting up the resources you have was a good idea? You've only succeeded  in attracting more raiders :huh: You probably should go back to GPA cause they could actually discourage raiders, rather than attracting them. 

Edited by Rook
  • Upvote 4

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

gibs gift to white knights pls

we're rivals

totally

EDIT: as far as my actual reaction

tumblr_mtvsguotFF1sgcf31o1_500.gif

Edited by LordStrum
  • Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Bruh. This is... kinda embarrassing.

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Xars, really. I get that you are angry that he is attacking you, but that is still no reason to call him out publicly. So I suggest you consider getting over it before you embarrass yourself any more.

SOMEONE CALL A WHAMBULANCE.

• Upvote 2

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

As you can see, he's been very, very successful so far.

08/04/2016 06:17 AM

Generaal Gen De La Rey of Stellaland declared war upon President Xars of Imperial Citizen. Gen De La Rey's justification for the war was, "Welcome to Orbis.".

Generaal Gen De La Rey of Stellaland ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Imperial Citizen led by President Xars. The attack was an immense triumph. Generaal Gen De La Rey's forces lost 124 soldiers and 1 tanks, while President Xars's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 64.08 infrastructure in the city of City #2 and 0 improvements. Generaal Gen De La Rey stole $0.00 in the attack.

Generaal Gen De La Rey of Stellaland ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Imperial Citizen led by President Xars. The attack was an immense triumph. Generaal Gen De La Rey's forces lost 84 soldiers and 1 tanks, while President Xars's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 58.41 infrastructure in the city of City #2 and 0 improvements. Generaal Gen De La Rey stole $0.00 in the attack.

08/04/2016 10:53 am

This conflict continues to rage on, with no end in sight.

Total Losses

Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Imperial Citizen 122.49 0 0 0 0 $0.00 Stellaland 0.00 208 2 0 0 $0.00

There are currently no attacks that destroy land friend.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-