Free games on Uplay

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod
Ubisoft is giving away free games on uplay to celebrate their anniversary or some such. The current game is the original splinter cell. Games switch monthly so it'll change probably tomorrow.

Also for those !@#$ing about 'lol uplay ya scrub', I am poor & grateful for what I can get. The ability to be picky is for people with actual money.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

It's uplay though, there's like a 90% chance that the game won't even work when you try to launch it. Origin does the same thing and even though I don't use it it's still miles ahead of Uplay. Steam also has free weekends every once in a while (ex currently both Ark and R6: Siege can be played until Monday)

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

Free for a weekend is very different from free for life. Also, I've noticed uplay has some stability issues though I'd say it works 90% of the time. I haven't had any issues with Origin at all though.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I think Ubisoft is doing this for damage control in reality. They've gotten alot of shit for the reasons not limited to; Downgrading games to the point that they aren't as good as advertised at E3 and releasing games that are broken /or/ unfinished.

Edited by Chiester 556
  • Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Which doesn't effect me really. I only have what I've been given by other people or nabbed on deals like these so I'm not in a position to complain. But your probably right.

• 2 months later...
  • Wiki Mod
/me uses necromancy.

Last months game was "The Crew", which is an open world action racing game. This month is "Beyond Good & Evil". You've got like a day to get last months.

Also Orgin finally put another game on offer: "Dungeon Keeper" is now on the house.

Edited by Dr Rush