Super Legend of Rozalia 16

Rozalia

The stage was at last set for the great battle between the New Rose Empire and the Anti-Rose Coalition, at Devenroo in Alpha territory where the heavily defeated Placentica was held up in. Not all forces present were fully committed and some were not even present so both forces were at a standstill.

Valakias, Syndicate's primary commander spoke to Partisan, the Anti-Rose Coalition's supreme commander prior to the battle and laid out his belief that if they are to win then they must ensure that no ally falters and they concentrate on putting Rose units to flight quickly. If they do things correctly then a miracle will surely reveal itself. 

"So DEIC sends me only 5,000 useless soldiers after I showed great mercy to chairman... woman... whatever IT is? Why must DEIC always trying to sabotage me? I shall not forget this, they will rue this day" with disgust barked Emperor Caillou at his officials around him before the battle's start.

*Near the Coalition's front lines*

"Halt! Why do Mensan forces march so close to the front? Guardian is supposed to be attacking first".

Dr Rush the Mensan commander responded with calm, "Do not worry yourself noble guardsman. We are merely moving our position to better observe the young master Vanek26's coming first big battle".

Having no choice but to allow them through, Dr Rush and his troops passed through. "Give word to the soldiers to ready themselves to charge", "Excuse me my lord?" stated a surprised MMike. "If we are to win we must be the ones to attack first... everything rides on this...". Once sufficiently out Dr Rush on his steed broke out in a rush, leading from the front the soldiers immediately recognised what was happening and began to charge also. 

Noticing the charge, Krillian of the New Rose Empire ordered his forces to stand their ground and meet them in battle though the Mensa soldiers hit before they could make an adequate defense. In the Guardian camp a disgruntled Memph cursed Dr Rush for trying to steal their glory, "Damn you Rush, we were supposed to be attacking first. Don't let Mensa take all the glory in this battle men, everyone forward and attack". 

The battle of Devonroo had begun...

*Heavy rapid assault by Coalition units forces Krillian to begin to retreat from the battle*

Don Juan who had amassed great power via insidious schemes had come with 100,000 soldiers to the battle but was unsure on what to do. Both sides had made him offers but to commit at this point would be too hasty. When Kurdanak came to his camp to request Pantheon do it's duty and charge down the hill and attack the Coalition's flank was met with the response that it was too early for Pantheon to truly be effective.

*Adama's unit is utterly annihilated by the Coalition's inspired assault*

Ogaden in command of Arrgh had also been asked by both sides and was watching the battle as it enfolded. Speaking with his right hand man Jacob he expressed, "I'm not quite sure I believe it but I think Partisan can do it... we just need to give him that little extra push". Jacob who was in agreement responded, "Indeed, lets remind everyone how Arrgh fights". 

*Arrgh unit has appeared to aid the Coalition*

"Arrgh has joined us in this fight! That is a miracle on it's own, lets keep this up Partisan and more good tiding will surely follow", a pleased Valakias messaged Partisan.

*Samwise's unit collapses in the face of the emboldened Coalition*

"Damn it, where is Don Juan? You talked to him about this yes? So why has he not yet attacked?" exhumed a irritated Caillou to Kurdanak.

"Well... when I went to ask Don Juan again his guards stopped me from seeing him... he was apparently too busy with lunch and could not be disturbed".

"Lunch!?" remarked a puzzled Caillou.

*The Coalition's momentum is tremendous. Durmij is forced to retreat*

On the outskirts of the battlefield appeared a new force, the Son of Heaven had arrived on the plains of Devonroo. "Forgive my lateness, had to deal with some of Rose's reinforcements on the way. Roz Wei will help push the Rose Empire back". 

*Roz Wei unit has appeared to aid the Coalition*

*Abbas Mehdi can't do much more. He retreats*

Kurdanak once more went to Don Juan's camp where he was told by the guards that Don Juan has made preparations for Pantheon to begin to move and will do so shortly.

*John Harms loses control of his mutinying soldiers who begin to flee the battlefield but are then quickly destroyed under Ogaden and Rozalia's combined assault*

"Everything is falling apart, it's now or never, why has Don Juan not yet moved as promised?" Caillou once again asked Kurdanak.

"Well... Don Juan has certainly moved..." responded a careful Kurdanak.

"What is that supposed to mean exactly?" the today often puzzled Caillou asked.

"Well... he has... fled the battlefield..."

*Days later in Nueva Granada*

"Ummm so they lost, good... I'd be in trouble if they actually someone managed to win. Now they will beg at my feet for my assistance hehehe, I love playing the role of the opportunistic coward, those fools will never learn" crowed Don Juan with much joy.

dwoYi1T.png

Anti-Rose Coalition

Partisan

-Carmen Sandiego

-Jessica Rabbit

Soldiers: 3,000

Skills: Divine Potency, Detection, Entrap

Valakias

-Ivan the Red

-Manthrax

Soldiers: 97,000

Skills: Insight, Detection, Gladdened Heart