Need Help on Forum sig image

Marco Polo

I have an image @ 1000 by 100 pixels and I reduced it to 675 to 100 pixels and it showed up on my imgur just fine but when I take and paste it from the imgur on here I get a small blue box wth a question mark. Need help in getting my sig up

bKJ43FC.png

Does this not work?

I set my sig to it and it seemed to be fine.

Personally, i think its W/H ratio is way off. you might want to consider shortening/resizing the text (maybe stack the text into two lines?). otherwise its going to be pretty small height wise. 

Edited by Callum

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

For security reasons, IPB limits the filetypes you can upload or link to. Part of that includes checking URLs to make sure they're actually images. So you need to make sure that your url ends in .jpg, .png, or .gif (and possibly other types if Sheepy's allowed it, but probably not).

For imgur, imgur.com/gibberish links to the a page that the image is embedded on. The link to the image itself is i.imgur.com/gibberish.jpg (or .png or .gif). The gibberish is the same in both cases.

• Upvote 1
RollSheepy.png