• The Lawnmower War
    • "Why not Pantheon" war
    • GPA's Bizarre Adventure

• Wiki Mod

Four names enter the arena.

Only one may leave.

Fight!

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Is this really what PW is coming to? Just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). 

Naming wars, having fun, and keeping historical record is a bad thing now?

Edited by Holton
  • Upvote 4

Is this really what PW is coming to? Just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways).

Not gonna lie. I kind of want to declare war on you right now.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Not gonna lie. I kind of want to declare war on you right now.

Do it

No balls

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What are you referring to? This is simply a name that war thread which should be chill and fun to discuss. I really fail to see how this has ANYTHING to do with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)

Edited by Lordship

Do it

No balls

The "no balls" argument is arguable, I mean with my balls in your mouth who retains ownership? Do you while you swaddle them with your lips and tongue? Or are they still mine? Do we have joint custody?

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

GPA's Buzzare Adventure?

I feel stupid saying that out loud.

Good, you should feel that way

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

GPA's Bizarre Adventure is the victor & official name of record for this war.

The Lawnmower War is runner-up & gets to be a redirect.

Screenshot of result at official closing since I can't close the poll.

http://prntscr.com/c04vgl

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid