The Joker aka Jak Naiper declares War - Contract Hits

Marco Polo

Well, the joker accepted my peace offer, and I hope he is doing well.

• Upvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Well, the joker accepted my peace offer, and I hope he is doing well.

Im feeling a bit better but still have this annoying cough and still tastes like mold.... However, if you're still in my range after the 7 day wait period, I will redeclare on you do to the above reason :)

Fair enough. Nothing like a deadline to focus the mind.

Edited by Buck Turgidson

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

I find it ironic when nations only decide to actually play the game the fun way after they make up their minds to quit

You can only play it this way once.

• Upvote 3

Some of us care more for our word, honor and reputation than bit of pixels that go up and down constantly. Some of us have balls. And on top of that I'm so close to getting top 10 nukes eaten.

Theres a difference between fighting with honor then fighting a suicide bomber with a spork. He gets his "Yea I did damage. Im cool. Everyone will know me" Feeling only because you are allowing him to do it.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

You can only play it this way once.

A number of people have gone rogue and are still around, actually. Clarke, Mr Booty, Pre, Apeman, etc

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I was involved with him long before you guys filled his def slots, but I ani't quite done with blockading and infra bombing yet. It pissed me off that he decalred on you guys and Raxos completely ignoring the war with me. XD

Sorry for that, i was quite busy with work .... that i haven't been able to login......... 

Going rogue is the precursor to the politics part. &#33;@#&#036; some shit up and have fun, then get people willing to do it with you and you become powerful. Politics is boring without war, war is what gives any meaning to politics. I for one dont want to see a player such as this go away for any reason that stems from this game.

• Upvote 1

Going rogue is the precursor to the politics part. !@#$ some shit up and have fun, then get people willing to do it with you and you become powerful. Politics is boring without war, war is what gives any meaning to politics. I for one dont want to see a player such as this go away for any reason that stems from this game.

Who says Im going away, just retire from playing not from the game itself... 

Edited by Ezio Auditore

Theres a difference between fighting with honor then fighting a suicide bomber with a spork. He gets his "Yea I did damage. Im cool. Everyone will know me" Feeling only because you are allowing him to do it.

Well while I'm fighting him and eating his nukes those nukes aren't going, your way, again, for instance. And I'm doing solid damgae to him as well. Aircrafts were always a viablae means of infra damage. And on top of it I'm climbing my way in infra destroyed section while making some minor money of ground attacks and genuenlly having fun adn being excited each time I log in into the game.

tvPWtuA.gif

Enzo , you may can do me a little favor , would you nuke to hell Rotary Club International for me? specially a nation called Eternal Life or something like that ... don't want to explain my reasons , I already quit the game and if I could do it , I would do it myself xDDDD , bud sadly I can't ... just say it come's from Nova Galiza with my best regards and whishes :) ....

thanks in advance from a former GPA-member ;)

Republica Sovietica de Nova Galiza

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=43606

Enzo , you may can do me a little favor , would you nuke to hell Rotary Club International for me? specially a nation called Eternal Life or something like that ... don't want to explain my reasons , I already quit the game and if I could do it , I would do it myself xDDDD , bud sadly I can't ... just say it come's from Nova Galiza with my best regards and whishes :) ....

Poor kelson, always getting rolled by me for other RCI member's offenses to me XD

In all seriousness I think we peaced GPA to early...

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

*Internal Life.

• Upvote 1

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]