The Joker aka Jak Naiper declares War - Contract Hits

Marco Polo

The Joker alliance is now in good position to declare war on the nations of alliances for nuke contract Hits which will be stated in this post. This is approved by the Joker

1st contract hit nuke victim 

Seahorse Toenail
Caillou of Rose

The list will be updarted soon 

new update......

contract hit #2 Keegoz- kickass of Rose  Reason For Revenge

Edited by Ezio Auditore

Please don't updart anymore. 

The Joker alliance is now in good position to declare war on the nations of alliances for nuke contract Hits which will be stated in this post. This is approved by the Joker

1st contract hit nuke victim 

Seahorse Toenail
Caillou of Rose

Edited by Ibnar
  • Upvote 3

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Since I have too many messages and getting confused on who wants others to know who is ordering hits and those keeping secret, Im no longer going to publicly post my hits nor mention who is getting hit from who now. Just expect your gonna be hit from someone who is ordering me to hit you :)

Since I have too many messages and getting confused on who wants others to know who is ordering hits and those keeping secret, Im no longer going to publicly post my hits nor mention who is getting hit from who now. Just expect your gonna be hit from someone who is ordering me to hit you :)

Half of these seem to be personal beef but whatever.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

What happens when you run out of nukes though? Make sure to keep your cities powered pls, I'll gladly take some loose change off your hands prior to your "official retirement." :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Since I am @ war with arrgh, every member that now gets in my range will eat a nuke, reason, read below :)

From: Red King tf3G6Rf.jpg Date: 07/30/2016 Saturday 8:44 am stop.png

Thanks a lot, this gives me quite some satisfaction ;)

From: Ezio Auditore QVBjqfs.jpg Date: 07/30/2016 Saturday 8:39 am

sure.

From: Red King tf3G6Rf.jpg Date: 07/30/2016 Saturday 8:37 am stop.png

Greetings,

since I am also going to retire from the game I would like to ask: Could you do me the favor of putting at least one nuke on every member of Arrgh who is within your range? That would be very much appreciated.

If you need a reason I can give you one. These people are some opportunists who jump into any war as long as they can gain some profit, see what happened to GPA.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Red King/Oliveira

Since I am @ war with arrgh, every member that now gets in my range will eat a nuke, reason, read below :)

From: Red King tf3G6Rf.jpg Date: 07/30/2016 Saturday 8:44 am stop.png

Thanks a lot, this gives me quite some satisfaction ;)

From: Ezio Auditore QVBjqfs.jpg Date: 07/30/2016 Saturday 8:39 am

sure.

From: Red King tf3G6Rf.jpg Date: 07/30/2016 Saturday 8:37 am stop.png

Greetings,

since I am also going to retire from the game I would like to ask: Could you do me the favor of putting at least one nuke on every member of Arrgh who is within your range? That would be very much appreciated.

If you need a reason I can give you one. These people are some opportunists who jump into any war as long as they can gain some profit, see what happened to GPA.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Red King/Oliveira

!@#$ pls, I ain't done with you yet, get back warring with me you scrub.

tvPWtuA.gif

Alpha gets a turn first.

I was involved with him long before you guys filled his def slots, but I ani't quite done with blockading and infra bombing yet. It pissed me off that he decalred on you guys and Raxos completely ignoring the war with me. XD

tvPWtuA.gif

I was involved with him long before you guys filled his def slots, but I ani't quite done with blockading and infra bombing yet. It pissed me off that he decalred on you guys and Raxos completely ignoring the war with me. XD

You go girl. Infra bomb the suicidal, game quitting, joker! Ya!!

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

You go girl. Infra bomb the suicidal, game quitting, joker! Ya!!

Some of us care more for our word, honor and reputation than bit of pixels that go up and down constantly. Some of us have balls. And on top of that I'm so close to getting top 10 nukes eaten.

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

Some of us care more for our word, honor and reputation than bit of pixels that go up and down constantly. Some of us have balls. And on top of that I'm so close to getting top 10 nukes eaten.

Been there for 8 months already now (more or less) Get good scrub.
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png