Deus meets Zeus

Fistandantilus

In this thread, pantheon tries to prevent getting GPA'd.

It's kind of been guaranteed, our blitz is on par with Mensa, just ask VE.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

How many wars has TKR been in? One? Two? I honestly don't know. outside of this last war I have 0 reelection of TKR doing anything meaningful.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

How many wars has TKR been in? One? Two? I honestly don't know. outside of this last war I have 0 reelection of TKR doing anything meaningful.

4, and all 4 we dealt more damage than we took. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mBwjn9P0GssrXv6JZD9qG0fnMLIyGs40L-Mw9ipwL1c/edit#gid=1592068419

You could argue that 168 was a draw, but the other 3 were decisive victories even though the opposing coalition heavily outnumbered us.

1. Proxy - we were still a protectorate of tS during this war but we entered nonetheless and dropped some relatively heavy damage on VE

2. Oktoberfest - If you look at the top 5 alliances before this war, UPN, VE, DEIC, Rose and BoC. They were also the alliances that ended up losing to our coalition even though they had vast numerical superiority. We dropped some nice damage here too, zeroing BoC and DEIC's military

3. 168 - The only war since our inception that you could argue was a draw

4. NPO's first time - I think this one speaks for itself

• Upvote 2

just to make sure which side is Pantheon on? 

The T$ side or UPN side? 

you guys have a 

MnDoAP with VE

MnDoAP with T$

ODP with Rose

Now a MDoAP with TKR

Who would want to be on the UPN side? I hear in another dimension for a time a certain orange alliance basically ran their alliance for them! Good ole Peggy Sue. The choice seems clear to side with the GOOD GUYS!

Of course, by good I mean people who learned the art of getting good.

Edited by Fanag
  • Upvote 1

v9DIVzo.png

Let's not get cocky :P

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Who would want to be on the UPN side? I hear in another dimension for a time a certain orange alliance basically ran their alliance for them! Good ole Peggy Sue. The choice seems clear to side with the GOOD GUYS!

Of course, by good I mean people who learned the art of getting good.

Alright guys, let's all join one side. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong here.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Alright guys, let's all join one side. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong here.

Characterizing this signing as "lets all join one side" is incredibly disingenuous. It is not as if Pantheon was entirely unconnected to our side of the web prior to this even if by treaty count they were leaning slightly towards ParaCov.. It is more akin to a commitment rather than a complete change of pace which is what I interpreted this as. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

4, and all 4 we dealt more damage than we took. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mBwjn9P0GssrXv6JZD9qG0fnMLIyGs40L-Mw9ipwL1c/edit#gid=1592068419

You could argue that 168 was a draw, but the other 3 were decisive victories even though the opposing coalition heavily outnumbered us.

1. Proxy - we were still a protectorate of tS during this war but we entered nonetheless and dropped some relatively heavy damage on VE

2. Oktoberfest - If you look at the top 5 alliances before this war, UPN, VE, DEIC, Rose and BoC. They were also the alliances that ended up losing to our coalition even though they had vast numerical superiority. We dropped some nice damage here too, zeroing BoC and DEIC's military

3. 168 - The only war since our inception that you could argue was a draw

4. NPO's first time - I think this one speaks for itself

With respect to zeroing DEIC and BoC's military, it's more difficult to switch to war improvements from Econ ones than it is to destroy either of those two. Pretty sure proxy was an uber beat down. I'll give ya credit for 3 and 4 though. Like I said, I honestly didn't know much about you guys. I might e briefly talked about you on old radio shows, but your past moves have escaped me.

Thanks for the refresher.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm sure if "your side" appeared to be stronger, Pantheon would choose you

Their whale tier are former neutrals and pixel huggers who have never fought or if they have, they went neutral right after and everybody knows this and yet everybory ignores it and think Pantheon is reliable ally. I can assume if they ever get rolled which is unlikely to happen anytime soon cause of their allies(meatshields) half of those nations would leave

They may be sheep, but they have Lions in their millitary leadership. I wouldnt write them off entirely.

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png

nice to see two good alliances treaty, are you both trying to replace me with each other? ;)

o/ TKR

o/ Pantheon

• Upvote 6

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

I have been impressed with Pantheon who through insidious schemes have made their realm very powerful, so much so that when I next update my profiles I shall give them their own force and up Don Juan's stats by quite a number (overall points will more than double at minimum and I will change his skill to a better one). They will also be featuring heavily in the next Legend to come very shortly.

As for this treaty itself. Congratulations to Pantheon, condolences to the Knights Radiant.

• Upvote 2

just to make sure which side is Pantheon on? 

The T$ side or UPN side? 

you guys have a 

MnDoAP with VE

MnDoAP with T$

ODP with Rose

Now a MDoAP with TKR

I didn't respond to this before because I was in somewhat of a hurry, but...

Judging by our current treaties, we have two with the Paragon bloc, one with t$ a.k.a. unofficial "Syndisphere" bloc, and now one with the Obsidian Order bloc (even if they tend to side with The Syndicate, I still count them as a separate bloc out of respect). I don't see any with the Covenant / UPN side. Yes, Paragon sides with the Covenant, like... all the time, but still, lol.

As for which side Pantheon's on, Pantheon is on the side of its allies (and vice versa), even if those allies don't always see eye to eye. As for what that translates to in a military context, that will depend on individual circumstances.

I have been impressed with Pantheon who through insidious schemes have made their realm very powerful, so much so that when I next update my profiles I shall give them their own force and up Don Juan's stats by quite a number (overall points will more than double at minimum and I will change his skill to a better one). They will also be featuring heavily in the next Legend to come very shortly.

As for this treaty itself. Congratulations to Pantheon, condolences to the Knights Radiant.

Can you give Don Juan's nation the Holy Grail in your story? I'm sure he'd appreciate it being associated with his nation again, even just in a Rozalia chronicle.  ^_^

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 1

As for which side Pantheon's on, Pantheon is on the side of its allies (and vice versa), even if those allies don't always see eye to eye. As for what that translates to in a military context, that will depend on individual circumstances.

vKHemB5.jpg

• Upvote 2

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

I didn't respond to this before because I was in somewhat of a hurry, but...

Judging by our current treaties, we have two with the Paragon bloc, one with t$ a.k.a. unofficial "Syndisphere" bloc, and now one with the Obsidian Order bloc (even if they tend to side with The Syndicate, I still count them as a separate bloc out of respect). I don't see any with the Covenant / UPN side. Yes, Paragon sides with the Covenant, like... all the time, but still, lol.

Except Pantheon attempted to downgrade their MnDOAP with VE to an ODOAP, because TKR made it a condition. So, as you would expect, VE canceled. Now you are only tied to Rose, through an ODOAP, whilst you have 2 MnDOAP's with the Syndisphere-oo.

Like it or not, you are firmly planted within the Syndisphere-oo.

This really just consolidates the already existing hegemoney that has been forming for awhile. 

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif